𝙓𝙄𝙑

𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 | 𝙨𝙟

i walked into dj's hospital room smiling when i seen he was up.

"hi bae" i kissed his cheek

"wassup pooh"

i sat his food down on the bed side table sitting on the edge of his bed being careful of his foot.

"you talk to babygirl yet?" he asked looking at me

mmcht this shit honestly hurt me bc we supposed to be like this🤞🏾and she was hiding that shit

"no" i put my head down to avoid his gaze

"why not?"

"haven't had the chance to ian process it til earlier honestly" i shrugged

"aaliyah you and babygirl like best friends and you ain't talking to her because you caught her and bully kissing?"

"it's not about them kissing it's about them sneaking it like ian tell them they couldn't fuck with each other for a reason. ion want either one of them getting hurt especially mira"

"you think bully would get that girl hurt? be serious the same bully that was fighting niggas with her before first hour even started, the same nigga that made sure she wasn't getting pushed into lockers no more because bitches was bullying her quiet ass do i need to continue?"

"that ain't the point because all of us was doing that for her and the only reason why bitches was fucking with her or jumped her that one time was because of me and mya's beef with niggas. now what if somebody jumps mira again because bully beat they ass then what? i know bully protective over but as her big sister, her protector i have every right to feel some way. dee you saw how my parents beat my ass for letting her get hurt like she did"

"and i get that but not talking to her and ignoring her when she's less than two feet away from you ain't gon solve shit that's where you fucked up at and then you can't act like yeen know bully didn't like her"

"mmcht i didn't"

"you're fucking oblivious then because it's always been there and mira been liked him too mya say the shit all the time. go talk to your sister because knowing her she gon think you hate her and is disappointed in her"

now yeen have to read me like that😒

"okay bae i hear you"

"but are you listening? because if she call me and tell me you ain't talk to her imma knock yo head in between the washer and dryer with my crutches"

"okay micheal" i rolled my eyes at him

"okay aaliyah and while you here i need to apologize"

"apologize for what?"

"for you having to hear that shit i know that was traumatizing and i'm sorry"

"i forgive you even though it wasn't your fault i'm just glad you're okay"

————

i walked into the house hearing mira on the phone.

"i don't know jae what if she hate me or something"

chile..

"she don't hate you shut up saying that bae"

"mmcht you only saying that because you feel bad"

"okay mira" i heard him laugh

"mira can we talk?" i asked her

"imma call you back" she said hanging up

"i'm sorry for ignoring you foreal it was a lot going on yesterday and that sent me over the edge"

"i'm sorry too for sneaking around wit bully"

"i love you and if you're happy then i'm happy" i smiled opening my arms

"i thought you hated me not gon hold you" she mumbled hugging me

"there's no bone in my body that could even make me hate you"

"gay fuckers" i looked up seeing seven walk into the kitchen

"shut up whore" i flipped her off

"anyways mira don't think you off the hook yet i'm still beating yo ass just not today"

"summer please don't start cause we can get the gloves right now"

"nah imma let you get back to yo nigga"

"not my nigga" she shrugged

"then what are y'all?" seven asked

"yeah?"

"i don't know he ain't ask me out yet so for all i know i'm single"

"aw i remember when i used to say that about dj and got cussed out everytime" i cooed

i'm thinking about 40 chapters for this but idk yet
vote comment allat & excuse mistakes
byeee❤️-mo
7/22/2021