𝙓𝙇𝙑

𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙮𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 | 𝙢𝙮𝙖, 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤

"i wish this nigga would answer his phone" i huffed calling malachi again

"mya calm down i'm sure he's probably just busy" mira said waved me off

for some reason she begged me to let her do my nails and since moo took liv with him i had nothing else to do so i let her.

"i know but he's just been weird lately"

"weird like how?" she asked filing my nails

"i guess more distant than usual and sneaky i guess"

i didn't suspect him of cheating i knew he didn't have the heart for it. i just wanted to know what so important it had to be a secret and it's one person i know who'd know.

"do you know what's going on?"

"of course i do ian telling you shit tho"

bruh

"how much he pay you?" i mugged

"300 to not say shit to you and just do your nails sorry sissy, just vibe it's going to be so worth it" mira said smiling

a house? a dog? a car? a ring?

"i hate you sneaky ass niggas"

"we love you too"

"i bet mommy know what going on"

"literally everyone but you knows what's going on"

"and he probably paid all y'all"

"nope just me"

"spoiled ass" i shook my head

since me and moo started dating he always had a special relationship with mira he loved her like a little sister and it made me so happy. if mira wanted to talk to anyone about anything she'd tell moo, if she needed anything taken care of if my daddy couldn't do it the next person was moo. moo helped teach mira how to drive, how to change her tires so much just to help her.

"i'm not spoiled i didn't even ask for it wasn't just not gon to take it either" she shrugged

"i'm scared"

"why?"

"i don't know i just feel like it's going to be something scary"

"mya you're thinking way too much into this just relax you have time to yourself take advantage of it"

"i can't even sleep even i wanted to i'm too nervous"

"bet if your head hit them pillows you'll be out like a light"

"you know you and jae are such huge helps when y'all take liv" i said

"it's nothing you know we love our livybug"

"y'all love her so much it's like y'all don't think about anyone else"