𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄

𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 | 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

i moved away from jae mugging him, he decided to have a pissy ass attitude today and it was pissing me off. all morning we'd either been giving each other the silent treatment or arguing. i really wasn't tryna argue with him though i wanted to be hugged up with him.

𝐣𝐚𝐞 <𝟑 i'm not mad at you or tryna argue with you so get out yo feelings and come here.

you still mad tho and you taking it out on me. i haven't did shit to you and you picking arguments before 11 am.

𝐣𝐚𝐞 <𝟑 man come here

jae stop brushing me off fore you really piss me off
READ 10:58am

i grabbed my backpack going to my regular seat at the back of the class seating down beside jae turning in the seat.

"i'm sorry for being me earlier my momma pissed me off i know that's not an excuse and that's why i wasn't tryna talk to you"

when he communicates😩😩😩>>>>

"you heard me?" he touched my cheek

"i hear you" i mumbled unlocking my phone

"mi" he called out

"hmm?"

"i love you shawty"

"i love you too" i smiled softly

i move my backpack off the table putting my hoodie laying my head down. our teacher was out for the day so we couldn't do our lab so we had a free class. dom and tay were in another class so it was just us two.

"you going to mya's appointment" jae asked me

"mmhm i'm going wit my daddy"

"finna be us in 5 years"

"how sweet of you to let me finish college first" i smiled

"i need you to be as healthy as possible before having my children"

"fuck them kids hunny but for you i guess one won't hurt" i shrugged

————

"shamya james" mya was called to the back

since moose worked day shifts he couldn't make it to this one that's why me and daddy were here. plus it was just a check up.

"we're gonna weight you and check your height standard things then we'll have you go to room three where doctor faye will meet you"

"okay" mya nodded

"okay hun step on the scale"

"160, alright now stand all the way to the back of the scale"

the nurse moved the marker writing down her height

"5'8, doctor faye will be with you shortly"