Uraraka

A/N
This chapter might be a bit more wholesome than the previous ones, as idk if I can make Uraraka 100% sad. But GOOOO DADZAWA!! Also ima try a new writing style! ^^ (the next one will be in the old style as I started writing it before this, but then I'll continue with this style. Also that image came off of pinterest, you can probably assume the same for the rest.)

3rd person pov

Uraraka is a hard working student, everyone saw that. They saw the determination in her eyes every single day, they saw as she steadily became one of the top of her class, and they saw her get stronger. Even Bakugou saw that, he recognized her strength. The sports festival being an example of that.

There is one thing that not many people noticed though. She was always tired, but that was easily covered up with a joyful smile, and determination bursting through her veins!

But Uraraka has a little secret that is making her tired. One she keeps to herself, but one that is the very essence of being devoted to her family. But that secret might not be a secret for too much longer, as someone DID take notice of her being exaughsted.

Dadzawa's POV

Even though Uraraka currently has one of the best grades in the class, I can't help but take notice. She has bags under eyes, a bit unnoticeable due to the makeup coverage, but it takes one to know one. I can tell she is exaughsted, so I'm going to keep my eye on her for the next couple of days to see if I can find out why she is so tired. And if I still cannot find out why, I am just going to go ahead and confront her about it. Well... I might do that anyways. Maybe I should stay in the student dorms for a couple of days, that way I can keep an eye on all of my kids.

3rd person POV

Over the next couple of days Dadzawa kept an eye out for strange behavior from Uraraka. There was one thing he noticed. Uraraka had a habit of leaving the dorms late at night. He had to find out why.

So later the next night he stopped her on her way out.

She was startled of course, but then she quickly gained back her composure.

Uraraka's POV

"Oh! Mr.Aizawa! Is there anything you need? I need to head somewhere right now, but I can help you later." I say

"Actually, that's the problem, I've noticed that you have been exaughsted lately and I wanted to check up on you. It may not seem like it, but I do care about you and the rest of your classmates. So it's only natural that I am curious to what you have been up too." He tells me

Shoot! He noticed!?! Well it's not like I can do anything about it now. Huh, I really thought I've been doing a great job at hiding it, I guess not... Would it really be harmful to tell him what I've been up too? I know I can trust Mr.Aizawa, so why not!

"Well Mr.Aizawa, I guess I could tell you if you really would like to know. So it's not really a secret anymore about my family's financial state, heck I never kept it a secret much. So basically I've picked up a job, late at night of course, to help pay for my tuition here. My parent's construction company has been failing a bit more recently, so I decided to help out, even if it's just a little bit." My face dropped a little when I started talking about my parent's business, but perked right back up into a smile.

Aizawa's POV

Hmm.. There were three things that stuck out to me from what Uraraka told me. Her family's company, their financial state, and her getting a job. Well I have a solution to this. I'd have to talk to Nezu about it, but it might just work.

"Uraraka, you haven't been getting any sleep because of that, you need to take a break. Call into work today, you really need to sleep. Also I might have a solution that might solve that problem and you might not have to work anymore. I just have to do a few things first." I tell her

She looked visibly more relaxed when I told her to go ahead and take a break, it didn't seem she took much notice about what I said about a solution though. So I'll let it be, just for tonight.

3rd person POV

Uraraka did call into work that night, and she was nice and well rested the next morning. Dadzawa was quite happy to see that.

Aizawa talked to Nezu and Nezu agreed to what Aizawa had in mind. That is because, UA had been needing a construction company for awhile now. Especially with Allmight teaching there, things got pretty destructive.

So that's what happened, Uraraka's parents were hired. They told her the good news aswell.

Uraraka knew it was because of her class's beloved Dadzawa, because she vaguely remembered him talking about a plan.

Over the next few days Dadzawa saw much more improvement in Uraraka's energy. She seemed less and less tired each day that passed, and he could only assumed that she was no longer working at her job and now was getting the rest she needed.

Uraraka's POV

I know this was Sensei's doing, I have to go thank him! I mean, I still wanna help my family, and I still can. My family being hired by UA is not going to change anything from my goals, but now I don't have to worry as much anymore. I know my family will be stable for the time being, especially since I'm training to be a hero I really didn't have the time for that job anyways.

I walk up to sensei after class.

"Mr.Aizawa.. I really would like to thank you. Thank you for helping my family out, even if you didn't have too, you still did and I appreciate that."

Mr.Aizawa looks at me with one of his rare soft smiles.

"You kids here, I care about you all and I would do anything to keep all of you safe. I just did what I had to do."

"But thank you still, Dadzawa!!" I say as I hug him, quite unexpectedly for the both of us

He hugs me back.