Todoroki

*Shoto's POV*
It was the weekend and Endeavor wanted me to stay at our house to do some training instead of staying at the dorms.

I decided to go along with it, but I had enough. I put my phone on silent and and started recording what was happening. I'll finally be free from this scumbag.

"SHOTOOOOOOO, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" He screamed

I walk there and immediately he jumps at me and I let out a yelp. He smacks my face using his quirk and it burns a little bit.

"Shoto, I want you to use your fire more. And to break up with that brat you are dating." He tells me

"I am using my fire, just as much as I want too. AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM. I LOVE HIM AND YOU CANT STOP ME!" I scream st him

He pushes me too the floor and the back of my head hits the table and I start to bleed.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN, AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY." he replies screaming even louder than I was, it's a surprise how our neighbors never hear us.

I scream because of the pain my head is in, and I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket alerting me that someone is calling. I cant answer so I let it ring.

My father starts to punch and kick me and screams at me making undeciferable words.

He finished up his beating on me and I'm starting to black out from the loss of blood. But just before I do I sent the recording to Aizawa-sensei.

*Dadzawa's POV *
I get a message from Todoroki and see it's an audio recording. I press play and my face pales as I hear what is happening. I suspected Endeavor was a bad hero, but not only that he's also abusing at least one of his kids.

I call Hizashi explain the situation and tell him I'm going to be back in a few hours.

I am on my way to his house and I get a phone call, it's from Midoriya but I'm too busy to answer at the moment so I let it ring.

I arrive slam open the door, and rush past Endeavour and straight towards Todoroki. I pick him up and when I am about to leave with him Endeavor stops me.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asks

I use my quirk on him and use my capture weapon as a restraint on him.

*I have direct evidence leading you towards child abuse, so I'd better watch out if I were you." I reply snarkily

I have todoroki in my arms and I drag Endeavor along with us. I call the police and they take him away while I take todoroki home with me.

When we got there I place him in the guestroom and treated his wounds soon after he wakes up.

"Okay todoroki do you give me permission to question and record you?" I ask phone already out and recording

"Yes you do" he replies

"Do you have any other legal guardians that you can stay with besides your father?" I ask him

"My mother is in a mental hospital since when I was around five years old she got so stressed out by my father she poured boiling water on my face." He replies

"Do you think she could be stable to live out in the real world again?" I continue

"Yes, shes been there for about eleven years now. She definitely has gotten the treatment she needs." He answered

"Do you give me permission, until she is out of the hospital to take care of you?" I ask

"Yes, honestly you are more like a father to me than my real one, no wonder our class consistently calls you dad." Once again he replies.

The questioning goes on for about ten more minutes and then we are done. I let him go back to sleep and I stumble out into the living room. I fall asleep on the couch, and Katsuki runs out of the house.

*Shoto's POV 2 hours later*
I wake up in an unfamiliar place, then I remember that I'm at Aizawa-sensei's house and he will be taking care of me until my mother is out of the mental hospital.

I pick up my phone and see that there is a miss call from Izuku. I hope he's okay.

I hear sobbing coming from the living room and I stumble out there. There I see Bakugou holding Izuku in his arms as he sobs and Aizawa-sensei by their sides.

I rush over and take Izuku from him, and Bakugou gives him to me gently.

Bakugou tells us what happened and I am beyond pissed at his father. But I guess he really isn't All Might's secret love child. But I wish he was, it would have had a better outcome then what happened.

I take him back to the guestroom and we cuddle on the bed. I tell him why I couldn't pick up the phone earlier and he says he understands. I tell him that Aizawa-sensei is going to be taking care of me until my mom got out. He seemed pretty pleased at that.

We cuddle for a bit more and watch a movie on my phone, when he fell asleep and I shortly after.

We wake up the next morning and sensei gave Izuku fantastic news. And their was two things going on in my mind right then. How I could truly get used to this, being cared for and how sensei really is a dad to us.

I am happy that both of us dont have to worry anymore, because we are safe where we are. We are away from our fathers, and gained betters ones along the way. I hope it can stay this happy for a long while.