Hagakure

Toru's POV

After Iida explained to the class about how he felt, we all felt extremely sorry for not considering his feelings. But what he said hit me. I felt like people ignored me as well. I mean it was pretty easy too. My quirk was invisibility after all.

So I decided why not try and see if people will notice me. And if not I'll figure out another way. I wanted to stand out, but is there a way..? I'm truly invisible forever though..

Or am I..? What if there was a way to deactivate my quirk? Or is there even a need to do any of this?

So many questions, yet no answers. I want to talk to someone about this.. I know! I'll talk to Iida and see what exactly he did to gain our attention, or how he gained the confidence to tell the class that he felt he was not being listened to anymore.

I ran up to Iida.

Tenya's POV

I was walking back to the dorms, as we all lived on campus now, when I heard footsteps coming up from behind me.

"Huh..?" I snap my head around and see Hagakure running towards me.

"Hagakure-San, do you need something..?" I ask already knowing something was up as we don't talk that often.

"Actually yeah, I wanted to ask you a few things and maybe get some advice." She tells me

"Alright then, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well, when you told the class how you were feeling, I realized that I felt similar in a way. As you know, my quirk is invisibility, and although that helps me be pretty sneaky when fighting villians, it's not really useful for when I'm trying to interact with classmates. I wanted to know, if you can help me find a way this won't be a problem for me anymore, as it gets quite lonely sometimes."

I was a bit taken aback by what I was hearing, before finally realizing what she was asking of me. She really was going through a similar problem I had.

I knew exactly how I was going to help her!

"Hagakure-San, as class president and as your friend I'd be more than happy to help you. Let's go talk with Sensei about this, because I have an idea or two, and it's going to need his help."

Toru shook with excitement, kinda like how a puppy would get excited.. huh.. cute.

I shook off that thought, now is not the time for that, we need to get to Aizawa-sensei.

"Okay!" She responded to me enthusiastically

I smile at her and we begin walking towards our classroom where we knew Aizawa-sensei would be, because he stayed behind to finish up some work.

Aizawa's POV

I stayed behind after everyone went back to the dorms to finish up some work and possibly see if any student needed something or had questions.

Apparently not because no one stayed behind, so when I was done working and getting ready to leave the classroom, an unlikely pair entered. Hagakure and Iida.

They were talking together and smiling, and I swear I can see Iida slightly blushing at some of Hagakure's remarks.

Huh... what an unlikely pair indeed.

"Hagakure, Tenya, what would you two need as of right now..? I was getting ready to leave and head back towards the dorms."

"Ahh! We're here already..? I hardly noticed" Hagakure

I had the urge to smile at that but I quickly hid it, due to wanting to keep my stoic persona that's been failing me recently. It seemed to me I was growing soft for these kids.

"Right, we're here sensei to get your help with something. You see, Hagakure-San here has been dealing with a similar problem as me due to her quirk. I've got two different ideas that both require your help." Iida informs me

Oh dear, these kids and their lack of social skills. Maybe therapy could help with that, I don't know, they probably need therapy in general. I'll have to keep that in mind for later.

"And what are these ideas exactly..?" I ask cautiously because you never know with class 1-A even if it's only Iida

"Well, I was wondering if you could try using your quirk on her to see if you could deactivate her quirk. And I wanted to plan a class activity for all of us to bond even more, after all being together as a group and having fun is one of the best ways to improve that she gets noticed easier."

I immediately activate my quirk and look towards Hagakure.

.

.

.

Nothing happens.. unfortunately.

"I apologize but it seems that I can't deactivate her quirk, and even if I did I couldn't just follow her around and stare at her for long periods of time without risking eye damage."

"But we can definitely host a class activity right.?" Hagakure asks quickly

I give in and smile towards them.

"Of course we can, I'll make time during class tomorrow that we do something fun and relaxing. You kids deserve it especially with what a lot of you guys went through lately." I say knowing that these kids really deserve a break with all these villian attacks and what's going on in their home lives

"Oh thank you, thank you!" She hugs tightly

"But remember one thing, when the time comes, you have to put yourself out there. I know it can be kinda nerve-wracking but it's something you gotta do to make yourself noticed."

"I'll definitely try dadzawa!" She responded to me

"Dadzawa..?" I question

"Yeah that's what we decided to call you when you're not around! Obviously now I totally understand why people have been calling you that."

I chuckle a bit, these kids are really my kids after all huh.

Toru turns to Tenya

"Don't think I forgot about you either! Thank you!"

She leans toward him and quickly kisses him on the cheek before dashing out of the classroom.

I don't think I've seen a person become a tomato that fast before. I have a feeling something new is going to blossom between those two very soon.

Toru's POV

I-I kissed him on the cheek! Ee-ep

*The next day*

Aizawa-sensei kept his word and gave the class a break. Even though I was embarrassed of what I did the previous day, I hung out with Iida for the most part. That doesn't mean I didn't talk to the rest of the class though. I sure did, and we all had a lot of fun and we talked about so many different things!

1117 words