Momo

*Momo's POV*
So Jiro and I have been dating for about three months now, and we decided to tell our class. We wanted to take it slow before telling anyone because well, we wanted to see if things would work out between us. And so far things have been great. We've gone on many dates together, and I really enjoy her company.

We gathered our classmates to the common room to tell them. I look around to see all of our classmates were there except m×neta but that shouldn't matter right? Ehh he'll find out about us eventually.

"Okay guys! We have gathered you all here today to tell you something." Jiro says

"Get on with it, I need to study and go to sleep." Bakugou grunted as he said this.

I ignore him as I continue on where Jiro left off.

"So Jiro and I wanted to tell you guys we are in a relationship..." I say this a little nervously as I do not know how our classmates will react.

The class fell silent for a few moments and Jiro could feel my uneasiness so she squeezed my hand tighter. The class then burst into cheers congratulating us. Well all except for Bakugou, he just mumbled a tiny congrats then left the room with his hands in his pockets.

*M×neta's POV*
I was hiding in the corner of the common room where no body can see me but I could see everyone. I see Jiro talking, then Bakugou cutting her off. That's when I heard my treasure say, that she was already claimed.

That's not going to be for long. I'm going to take what's mine. So I'll just have to wait for the perfect moment for me to strike.

*Momo's POV*
It has been a few days since Jiro and I have revealed our relationship to the class. M×neta came up to me later and said he heard about our relationship from Denki, and wanted to congratulate us.

Maybe M×neta is not as bad as we thought? He has been less of a pervert to the girls as of lately. I'll just be happy that he's lik-

"Eeeeeeek" I scream.

My foot was stuck to the ground and I fell over. I look towards my foot and I see one of M×neta's purple balls there. I feel little hands putting more of them on my hands and other foot. I look over and see no other than the culprit. M×neta himself.

I start to cry and scream as he tears off my clothing. But it was no use he put another one of his balls in ny mouth shutting me up. Tears stream down my face as I pray that someone will save me from this.

*Dadzawa's POV*

I was tutoring Jiro, Denki, Hitoshi, and a few other students after school when suddenly I heard a scream. A scream that sounded just like Momo.

I ran out of the classroom and I guess Jiro recognized Momo's voice as well as she came running with me too. I mean I do not blame her for coming along. It is her girlfriend after all. They don't have to tell me they are dating as all the signs are there.

Jiro and I continue running and I hear more screams and crys of Momo, that all of sudden become muffled down.

I tell Jiro to sneak up on them to catch whoever is doing this in the act so I can expel them. She quickly agrees and we hear the muffled cries coming closer and closer from the girls locker room.

We both walk in prepared for the worse, and we see it. M×neta was raping Momo.

"M×neta from here on out you are expelled from UA high school. You are also going to jail for raping a fellow classmate." I scream at him.

Before he could run out I grab him with my capture weapon and make him take Momo out of her restraints.

Jiro runs over to Momo and hugs her tightly.

"I should have never left your side. I'm sorry Momo." Jiro cried into Momo's shoulder.

Momo held Jiro in her lap, and cried with her.

"Its not your fault, it's only my own." She replies

"Girls, none of this is your fault, its M×neta's and only his. Dont blame yourselves because neither of you could control his actions." I tell them

They both look over to me with sad smiles, then went back to hugging each other.

The police came and took the grapist pervert away. It's not like he will be going to any hero schools ever again for this record.

I am thankful he is gone now. I just want to keep my students safe from everything I can. I might not seem like I care about them, but I really truly do.

*Momo's POV*
One moment that grapist was on me and I was there with muffled cries, the next he was being forced by Aizawa-sensei to take his sticky balls off of me.

I really am lucky for the teacher and girlfriend I have.

Jiro was there with me through my week off from school to help recover from the incident. She is a good cuddle buddy.

I'm going to marry this girl one day. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I dont, I dont like her. I-I-I love her.

Today was my day back at school. Everyone had heard that M×neta was expelled and I had something to do with it, but they did not know exactly what happened. I'm just happy nobody asked too many questions.

I was asked my Aizawa-sensei to stay after class.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me

"I am doing a lot better than I was a week ago thank you for asking!" I replied enthusiastically.

"That's great, and congrats on your relationship with Jiro! You can go now." He told me

"Thanks Dad." I replied and then left him shocked alone in the room.

,