Sad, Drunk and Desperate

~Gerard P.O.V~

"Why?" I asked 

"Don't ask that" he breathed in through his mouth and breathed out through his mouth. He wiped the tears from his eyes with his sleeve. 

I opened my mouth as if to say something but nothing other than why came to mind nothing other than why are you a Hideous Monster. why. why. why. Frank covered his face with his hands and muttered "I need to go....... will you go with me" he looked up at me his eyes were red, he was sad and Desperate, Desperate, so Desperate if he weren't so desperate he wouldn't of asked me he would have stood up pushed past me and left.

"where" I asked

"anywhere" the only place I could think of was the creepy weird fornication sex forest.We didn't end up there.

"OK" He stood up grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. We sneaked through the dormitories and around the school I had never been this way before. We came to a padlock frank slip a key from his pocket and opened the lock.

"Where did you that" I asked

"The groundskeeper here will give you anything for two packs of cigarettes" he pushed open the doors to reveal the school swimming pool. The swimming pool was outside and the water was shimmering in the moonlight.

Frank took of his shirt god damn he was beautiful. he meandered too me and removed my own shirt he leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away after a few seconds his breathe smelled strongly of alcohol and very very faintly of cum. Frank turned away from me and dived into the water he resurfaced and smiled his devilish grin at me. I dived in after him I resurfaced and he leaned in again and our lips connected. The smell of alcohol. He was beautiful, we disconnected and I asked.

" why, why are you a hideous monster" I asked he leaned in to kiss me again, to mute me "no" I said "why?"

he smiled again leaned in again and whispered "curiosity killed the cat" he then began to kiss my neck this muted me I was at a loss of words. 

he then stopped and whispered "and he was curious"

They made out for a while. Frank and I got out dried off and sneaked back to our dorm. once we were in there Frank slid of all his clothes It was dark but I could make a little more than his silhouette out and I was happy to see him naked again he strode to our closet. He slid on a pair of my underwear and tossed a pair of his to me I put them on. My underwear was tight on him and I could see the outline of his privates he grabbed me and pushed me onto his bed. We slid beneath the covers we didn't sleep together we just slept together. Spooning. I felt safe in his arms. He then whispered in the dark to me.

"I actually love your hair, and your eyes..... and your smile...... and your ass and everything I love everything" we fell asleep I hadn't taken my pills so insomnia didn't keep me awake and for once I felt that I didn't need them. he frank Iero was my antidepressants..........

...... The moon fell asleep and the sun woke up and rose. Frank awakened I was awake but  I didn't want to move and disrupt the feeling of his body pressed against me. To disrupt his erection pressed against my ass. To disrupt real happiness, so I pretended to sleep. I didn't have to disrupt the happiness Frank did it for me he muttered.

"Oh god, Oh fucking god I was that drunk" he stopped for a second "did we fuck?" he asked me

I ignored him as the tears welled up he didn't want me he was sad, drunk and desperate. And I was there and he didn't want me.......