In one word Fuck

~Gerard~
What happens now?
Frank was holding me, loving me. What comes next?
Do we hold hands, kiss in public?
All I could possibly want was here I was enwrapped in it. I was a part of him, an extension. He was mine. Mine. He was the one ring to my golum. I liked him more than I liked myself which I'll admit is actually quite easy. It was sunday morning. And frank and I simply lay there.
"fag?" frank asked
"yeah" I replied
"I actually love your hair, It smell's like strawberries"
"I love how you smell"
"How do I smell like vanilla and a man?"
"thats because I am one" he whispered
"believe me I know" I moved my head so I was right up against chest. Frank was completely naked no underwear or anything. I was wearing underwear. He smelled more like him than his shirts did, which he obviously should but it still surprised me how much he smelled like he smelled, in a good way of course. I wanted to kiss him again. I wanted to feel him again, but I was content with resting with him. We were both tired when there was a knock on the door and a few seconds later the doorknob turned and the door was swung open. The dean walked in, the dean, "the scarecrow".. ... One word summed all this up. fuck.