Grian X Mumbo - So Annoying!

(Where Grian annoys Mumbo so much that he yells at him and Grian takes it badly. Set in Season 6.)

"Go away Grian!" That was the last straw for Mumbo. Grian, once again had completely destroyed his redstone project at Sahara. Grian looked down. "I-I didn't mean to." Grian trailed off quietly, not wanting to anger the sensitive Hermit more.

There were plenty of things the blond could have said but he didn't. "I.. I hate you so much!" Grian felt his heart shatter. Quite the opposite for him. He loved Mumbo. But what do you do when the love of your life, the only one who you even live for anymore hates you?

Grian flew away, tears streaming down his face. He heard a crack come from behind him, but he didn't care at this point. 'Why do I mess up everything?' He thought to himself.

He started falling out of the sky, a gentle smile on his face.

'Grian Has Fell To His Death Whilst Experiencing Kinetic Energy'

That notice ran through everyone's communicators. One yellow-blond demon narrowed his eyes.

Tango knew about what happened. Grian's elytra broke and he fell from great heights. What he didn't know was why wouldn't he take better care of his wings? Hell, he didn't even need elytra, he had real angel wings.

*WITH GRIAN*

I wake up on the spawn island. "What? Didn't I sleep in my bed at my base?" I said out loud. "No. You must not have." Said a dainty voice from behind him. I turned to see a boy with brown hair and a black t-shirt with a yellow 'i' on it and tan shorts; Impulse. He must have flew all the way here because he seen the death message.

"Are you OK?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I accidentally blew up Sahara. To my defense, it was working just fine and had been for an hour already. Then it just got stuck and the machine blew up. How was I supposed to know Iskall put TNT under the WHOLE building!" Grian screamed as loud as he could. "And Mumbo didn't even want to hear me out. He hates me, he said that."

Just then, Tango and Mumbo landed on the spawn island out of breath. Once they caught their breaths, the ran over to the other two Hermits. "So, I kind of told Mumbo you love him.." Tango said, looking at Grian as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Grian looked down at the grass as the Impulse and Tango were silent.

"Is it true?" Mumbo asked, not looking at the dirty blond either. "Y-yes." Grian stuttered out. "I... I'm so sorry, I..."

(Cliffhanger!) Part 2 will be up soon!)