7. Hunter/Golden Guard

This one is a long one so bare with me here.

This is a headcanon that turns into a scenario kinda?
• Hunter is a straight up nerd.
The creator of the show even called him a nerd. Now to the hc, he reads all the time. I can be backed up by his canonical room with books on his desk. Big ass books. Anyways. He sneaks out of his room and goes to the library without the mask and cape and all that.

He usually gets there right before they close and he always finds two green haired siblings waiting on another younger sister. Then on some nights, he'll see the two older siblings messing around in the library as if they're begging to get kicked out. He has to try to look around the library without being harassed by these two but is almost comforted by how they can live their lives without consequences? He finds it weird but yet endearing. He actually kinda likes having them around even for a short amount of time. Just as long as they don't try to harass him. Which usually isn't a problem since the green haired male seem to avoid him completely? Anyways. Back to the library bit.

Hunter has thought this whole thing out. Everyone knows who the Golden Guard is. But almost no one knows the Golden Guard is a kid. And he can't lie about his age since his face and height dead gives it away that he's just a kid. Same goes for the voice. So he has to use his actual face for a library card.

So in public, he wears a black mask to hide his scar, fake piercings on his right ear cause he thinks they look nice and badass, and he either wears casual clothes or a black, sleeveless turtleneck cause he was told he looked badass in it and now his ego skyrockets while wearing it. Same when wearing ripped jeans with that. And finally, he has Lil' Rascal on his shoulder or waiting outside since he really enjoys his company. With Lil' Rascal on his shoulder while in the turtleneck and ripped jeans, one of the twins called him the, "Sweet badass." Fitting I guess.

Now, how he got the library card. His features on his body make him seem a couple years older than what he is actually. But his face gives it away, so that's why he wears the mask. But on his library card, he was worried about his actual name and didn't want to look suspicious that he sounded like the Golden Guard and had the same name as him, so on the card, his name is Aureus. (Aureus basically means gold [Golden Guard]) He read it in a book once and liked the name, so here we are. And the age on the card is 18. He lied about that because he didn't want to have to worry about not being "old enough" to read certain topics.
Anyways. Should I make more interactions with the twins and Hunter?