Chapter 1 - Village Destruction

Running...running is all they could think of doing while holding two children and fire in the  forest they once knew, loved and close to burning them to a crisp. They knew once they felt burning heat in the air they would have to run as fast as they could with their siblings...you may be wondering who am I talking about? Well this takes place when the man with a smile you know that is in that awful obsidian prison was just a scared 10 year old boy who was just a normal "human" being in a world of monsters.

|/^×¥₩ POV 

-Few hours ago-

Why do I feel....like I am dieing? Why do I feel burning heat on my skin? How do I feel this in the void? Voices...I hear voices in this void why do I hear voices? I hear mumbling..it sounds like papa...how is papa here? Why is papa screaming "wake up"? "Papa why are you screaming?" I said to the endless void. I opened my eyes in shock as my papa screamed for me to open my eyes. "#/¥₩| RUN GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!" Papa yelled. I look around as I get off the lime bed to see burning hot layers of fire bursting into my room. I ran as fast as I could to get to the wooden door with papa behind me telling me to run faster. When I got to the oak door I opened it as fast as I could with a slam and ran out of the house seeing my father and my siblings crying next to him...

What happened?....

Hey sorry that this is super short I kinda felt bad not for posting so here is the first chapter (I know it's bad-) this is a cliffhanger and I will probably post next chapter tomorrow or on Friday. I hope you guys like it and I hope you have a wonderful day! See you guys soon! Also probably there is grammar errors so yeah-

(Also picture on top is not mine it belongs to the rightful owner)