Chapter 2- No hope?

"Cornelius, ^[e@m your okay!" My dad said with a worried look. "Come on we need to leave-" my papa was cut off by an arrow shot in his arm. He looked like he was trying not to cry and seem weak infront of me. "We need to hurry before they hurt the kids!" Papa said. Me and my family ran into the forest as fast as we could while Arrows of weakness were being shot at us. I was starting to lose energy but I needed to keep running for papa so he could heal. "Lets go over here" My big brother Robin said. "^[e@m can you hold Ranboo for a second?" Robin said. I nodded as I grab my baby brother and hold him tightly so he wouldn't get hurt. We kept running until we saw a oak house. My papa banged on the door as if someone would answer in such a night. A man with a man with what it seems to be a green and white strippedhat opened the door, "Cornelius? Core?! What are you doing here on such a night?!" The stranger said. "Hello Adrian! I need you to take care of of the kids for me." Papa said. "Why Cornelius?! Is everything okay?! Are you being hunted down!?" Adrian said with concern in his voice. "Yes I am being hunted! Please take care of the kids for me please!" Dad and papa said.

Are papa and dad okay?

Hey people I am sorry I didn't upload or say anything really these past few days. I apologize for the situation. Also Adrian is @Adrian_Pal go follow them :)