Chapter 3- Smile :]

"Where is papa and dad?!" I had yelled at the person. The woman smiled sadly at Dream, "I get that your upset" They paused, "They will be okay, I promise" I looked at them suspiciously and wondering how they knew my parents. "Adrian! Who is here?!" Someone said. Adrian I assume looked down the hall and yelled back "Mother, Cornelius's kids are here to visit!." I had heard soft steps walking through that hallway to see a strange woman with a baby in her hands. The woman had brown hair about to her shoulders with dark eyes. "Welcome dear children," The woman spoke. I had looked at her with an odd look as she seemed very....weird. "I assume there was an issue Adrian?" She spoke. The woman nodded and the woman looked worried. "Pardon me but who are you two?" Robin said. Both woman looked at Robin with a surprised look. "Oh my apologies, I am Preston, and this is my daughter Adrian," The woman said. I looked at Preston with an odd look and said, "Isn't Preston and Adrian a boys name?" Robin slightly shoved me looking at me with a glare that said -Don't be rude-. The older woman giggled, "I mean when you think about it just like with clothes, names don't have a gender, at least in my opinion". I nodded at her and looked at Robin with a confused look while he stared back. I was so lost in staring that I didn't see how Ms. Preston was speaking to us until she coughed.

"Well its seems that its getting late and I bet you boys, girls, and pals are hungry" Ms. Preston said, "I had made dinner earlier, come on".

Thats all for now my dear pals and I hoped you enjoyed by very terrible and probably messed up chapter XD. Oh but I forgot to mention that sometimes I will put who you unlocked in every chapter. Have a wonderful day everyone and stay safe :>

Unlocked 🔓-

Adrian 

Preston