||Note||

It's overrrrrr *cries*

Honestly it was so much fun working on this story. I hope all of you had as much fun reading it as I had while writing it.

If you have any reviews, critique or concerns regarding the story or any of its aspects, feel free to drop a comment or let me know in my dms. I'm open to everything, but I won't be accepting hate comments.

To all those who voted and commented, a big thank you. It's what keeps me motivated to go on, and I owe you all big time.

Here are a few special mentions. Some of them are writing/have written their very own stories, so be sure to check them out:

AanshM thanks for sticking with me through the story. If my other WIP ever does become an actual book, you'll be the first to be mentioned in the dedications. Thanks for your endless support.

CissyHermiMalfoy you're one of my first and most steadfast readers, and a great friend. Thank you for all your votes and comments.

headfullofnargles thanks for adding the story to your reading list, and for all your support on Tumblr.

MysteriousGirl560 thanks a lot for your votes and interesting comments, they are pretty hilarious and entertaining.

simply_thrilling_223 I cannot even begin to express my thanks. Your cover artwork is amazing, and I'm so glad to have come across you. Thanks for your votes and comments. You're a great writer and a great friend. <3

lavieenbellle ahhhh you're one of the best writers on here and to know that you're reading my work is ✨✨✨ thanks for your encouragement, and your votes.

randomslytherinnnn thank you for adding this story to your reading list. It was good to know that you were enjoying the story, and endlessly motivating.

lordvoldymold thanks a loooottttt for voting and commenting (your comments make me laugh and mean so much to me)

xsilverroses, Backup1212 renada_and HarleyKittyQuinn , thanks for adding this story to your reading lists and showing it love; it feels great to know that you guys liked it

thevirginmary989 thanks for all your votes and comments! You're another one of those people whose comments make me laugh

IceBearWantsLatte and Evie90828, thanks for your votes :))

daiize-s, ghostwirter_2020 and Im_allforthetea thanks for adding the story to your reading list