1. The Beginning Pt.1

Italics=thinking/thoughts

My mother was really into plants and gardening she even had her own very large green house. My family was pretty wealthy, but not to the point where I could buy a Gucci bag every day wealthy if that makes sense. We had a 6 bed 3 bath home with a large swimming pool, 20 acres of forest, and the green house.

My father died when I was young and my mother never told me anything about him other than his name Thomas. I have an older brother and a younger brother.

It sucks being a middle child

Jake is 20 and Benny is 13. Jake is in college and moved out 2 summers ago I haven't seen him since. Benny on the other hand annoys me all the time trying to have me drive him everywhere.

Anyways my mother loved  to tell me stories about love and romance and how everyone has there other half. I of course never believed her because I had never experienced anything like it. There is one particular piece of advice I would like to tell you that she told me.

When you are doubting yourself on ever finding love always remember that some people may think that a rose or a sunflower is the most beautiful flower. Although all flowers are unique and beautiful in there own way and at least one person has to find that specific flower beautiful. I always thought that she meant if you are not a certain beauty standard it's okay because one person has to find you beautiful. That isn't always the case.

My name is Oly More I am 17 years old. I am not going to college like my brother because at the young age of 2 my father signed a betrothal to some random prince. I have to end up marrying him 1 week after I turn 18, which is in 2 months. I don't even know who or which prince.

But back to the point

My mother named me after a flower. A beautiful looking flower, but definitely the most deadly. She named me after the oleander flower.

The oleander flower is a pretty flower to look at, but no one want to go by it or touch it because it's highly poisonous

The oleander flower is a pretty flower to look at, but no one want to go by it or touch it because it's highly poisonous. Which is kinda funny because that exactly demonstrates my love life how ironic.

Ughhhh kill me now

================================

Thoughts, ideas, or anything you want me to add?

Thanks for reading

I will try and update whenever I can I'll try every day, but expect every other day.