3. The Mafia

Today marks 35 days until my 18th birthday and 42 days until I have to get married to some rando prince, but let me introduce you to some of my friends.

Mason Hunsinger
22
Mafia Boss's son

Koby Mancini
20
My best friend

Jones (Jay) Mancini
20
Best friend's twin
Mason's best friend

I swear those are the only people who I can even tolerate.

Today we are having a once a month training session with all of the assassins. Don't ask me why it does nothing, but honestly scare me by how good the other guys are. Since I'm one of the only girls, it gives me an advantage by them underestimating me at first. That's them, but 30min in no one looks me in the eye.

The first thing we did is spare, of course one of my favorites. I see this big guy in the corner ironic if I went against him. Of course just then Mr. Hunsinger announces, "Oly and Leo get up here you are going to start us off." Way to start off the day.

"You want me to fight a 5' girl are you kidding"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

Hey y'all sorry for cutting this short. Kinda forgot about this book a little bit.

I have a 5hr plane ride on Friday for vacation, so I'll try to do some chapters then and get back to this book.

Feed back??