2. The beginning Pt.2

POV: Oly More

Now it's time to catch you guys up.

*Flashback*
It was a couple days before my 17th birthday and I was so excited. My bestfriend, at the time, Lily Peters wanted to surprise me and not in a good way. We have been bestfriends since 1st grade and our families consider us sisters.

So I was coming home from work on a Friday, Lily and I usually hangout and watch movies or gossip after my shift. I walk up to the house and use the key she gave me when we were 11 to open the door. I immediately knew something was wrong. I went up to her room and I saw my boyfriend at the time doing the nasty with my best friend.

After that I was a crying mess for about 2 weeks until I decided to take my anger out at the gym.

After working hard for 5 months regularly at the gym I got scouted by the one and only Angelo Hunsinger. He was the most dangerous Italian mob boss ever to exist. The only reason I joined is because I know the consequences of saying no.
*end flashback*

Its been a long 5 months working for the Hunsinger family and I'm one of the best assassins they have. He also treats me like a daughter and I have grown close with his only son, which you will learn a little more about later.

No one not even Benny my clingy brother knows about my extracurricular activities. I also have no clue what I'm going to tell my family or my mafia about this whole arranged marriage thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Notes:

Thank you for reading bitchesss

I plan on doing frequent but short chapters

I also don't have a schedule to update once my school starts I will figure out a schedule and let you guys know😁