Chapter 5

Lisa sat down in her usual place, sitting in front of a river while drinking some alcohol. She always does this, trying not to bother other people's life. They will leave so she's trying not to be involved in anything anymore. 

"Hey," a familiar voice said as she sat beside Lisa. "Having a rough day?"

"I feel so lucky that I met you, despite feeling all so lost, I found new love," Lisa dryly said. "But you made me a fool, Jisoo," Jisoo looked at her, and she is confused because she didn't do anything for the younger to say all of this, in one year, their relationship is smooth, she told Lisa that they can be friends but that is not what happened, since they are both single and not seeing anyone, they didn't bother to talk about it seriously. Unless Lisa discovered Jisoo's secret.

"You told me that you love me. I'm so done watching the person I love, loving someone else, for me just to know that you are also doing the same. I thought I found a new love; this life is really fucking me all over again. so please, leave me alone," Lisa sternly said.

"What do you mean," Jisoo worriedly cupped Lisa's face as the younger is shedding tears.

"I loved you, Jisoo. Is it fun?" Lisa painfully stood up and faced the person she fell in love with.

"What are you talking about, babe."

"Go back to your husband, Jisoo."

"How did you know?" Jisoo stepped back feeling guilty for not telling Lisa everything. She planned to tell Lisa about her husband but for some reason, she can't say it, she is afraid that she might lose Lisa and now this is happening.

"I don't want to be your mistress anymore, chu. Maybe this is goodbye now, We are leaving in months," Lisa walked away expecting that Jisoo will not go for her but no, Jisoo hugged her, tried to explain, and beg not to leave her but Lisa said sorry and left the older crying.

Lisa got home and picked her phone up, she knows the right person to cry on. "Babe?" the person on the other line answered.

"It's Jisoo," Lisa sobbed.

"I knew that this would happen," she sighed, "I wish I could hug you right now, but I can't. I will when I get home. Please don't do anything stupid, for me. okay?" and Lisa nodded.

"We will get over this, babe." she said, "I need to go, I love you," and Lisa respond as she ended the call.

 "Babe? I love you?" Jennie sarcastically said while crossing her arms waiting for the so-cold chef to explain to her.

"It's none of your business, Kim," the chef seriously said as she kept her phone. However, Jennie walked to the chef and blow her neck that made the chef shiver.

"I thought you only like me?" Jennie seductively whispered that made Roseanne froze and this made Jennie laugh. 

"Make up your mind, Park. You can't just kiss me and steal me away with your arrogant, rude and cold attitude and then let me see you being soft with someone else. You brought me here instead of that person, so make my week worth it," Jennie rolled her eyes and turned around and heard Rosie calling her.

"Jennie,"

"What?"

"I'm sorry, Jennie. She's just someone special to me. I only like you, please trust me," Rosie sincerely said, showing her vulnerability and softness to the brunette. 'cute' no Jennie, you can't trust this woman fully, this person is so confusing.

"You are so fuck up, are you aware?" Jennie scoff. "I can't believe, I'm here. Do you have some kind of multiple personalities or are you bipolar? cause damn, on a minute you are so cold, and now you are so soft. Can you just be soft for a week, cause I hate dealing with your coldness, It makes me want to leave immediately," Jennie said but Rosie only stared at her, "You know what? ne--"

"I can do that," Rosie pouted as she cut off the brunette which made Jennie blush, the duality. This person is going to be the death of me.

"How come I never saw you in your own restaurant," Jennie curiously said, cause she's always eating in that restaurant and never ever saw the person behind the food she's eating.

"I don't give a shit with people," Rosie coldly said which made the brunette chuckled. " I hate showing myself and engage with some shitty conversation with some rich brats,"

"But I'm a rich brat," Jennie said,

"I don't care, Kim. I like you, and you don't look like a brat to me," Rosie softly said and made Jennie blush even more. "So, let's make memories?"

Rosie and Jennie went to the kitchen and cook something together and also wash them all together. It is like they've known each other for a long time with all the comfort they are feeling right now. Rosie also taught Jennie how to clean the house, Of course, they need to maintain the place clean. They also watched shows and Rosie brought some junk food.

"I can't eat that," Jennie worriedly said, she can't say the main reason because the chef doesn't want to hear her boyfriend's name being mentioned during this week. And you are thinking the right thing, her boyfriend forbids her to eat junk foods because it's not healthy.

"Why? It's delicious, try it, It's good specially when you are watching some shows," Rosie said as she put the food in Jennie's mouth, and the brunette is loving it. Rosie smiled and said, "I told you," and kissed Jennie on her cheeks.

"Oh, I also brought some wine," Rosie said as she ran to the car to get the wine that she's storing for years. "This is made hundred years, they said it's good,"

They drunk only a cup but didn't expect that it's strong, fortunately, Jennie has a high alcohol tolerance, but the chef didn't. 

While watching some show in the living room, Roseanne is just staring at Jennie. 

"Are you enjoying the show?" Jennie asked focusing on what she's watching while Roseanne is still staring at her.

"Yeah, I love it," Rosie said as Jennie faced her and giggled maybe it's the alcohol.

"Have I told you that you are the most stunning and beautiful person I've ever met?"

"Is that how you get a girl, Park? It doesn't affect me. I'm only here to be your friend, as you know. I'm only with a guy since I was a kid and that's my fiance. I dealt with a lot of people like you before, and believe me, we ended up as a good friends, I hope you get that,"  Jennie explained that made the chef painfully smile.

"Did you kiss them too?" Rosie asked which left Jennie shock, it is like a shut gun question, she cleared her throat and lied, she says yes when in fact, Rosie is her first kiss. But it is real that she dealt with a lot of women who also flirts with her but they never get into her nerve like what the chef is doing to her now.

"Like this?" Rosie said and slowly went closer to Jennie, and the brunette felt everything stop and stupidly close her eyes waiting for the chef to do the next move but that didn't come.

Jennie opened her eyes and look at the chef staring at her.

"I'm sorry for kissing you that night," Rosie shed a tear. "I shouldn't have done that, I didn't mean for you to become a cheater, It's my fault, so If ever you feel guilty please don't, I did that, not you. You are so precious and I want to keep you if I can."

"I will only kiss you if you are not with him anymore," Rosie said "But that will not going to happen anymore,"

"We are leaving this place, Jennie. So please, whatever happens, don't fall in love with me. I mean it. I love you so much,"

"Don't fall in love with me, Jennie." she said before she passed out.