Chapter 21

"They met in their second life but they never become together," the woman sighed as she closed the book she's holding while all the girls around are sobbing while some are groaning.

"Ugh! How can this be a happy ending?!" the other woman said.

"It's Happy ending because they had the closure they wanted to have, I mean, they reconciled after everything and Pranpriya and Chaeyoung got the rest they deserve, and can't you see? the love they have is real, it may not be official but at least they know within them that it's valid,"

"What are you reading again?" another woman came while looking at the group of girls circling around.

"The book is really good, it was written by the J.K's, Title is Forbidden," they said, "You should read it too!!"

The book "Forbidden," became a best seller book for years; it is treated as a great literary due to it uniqueness.

The story did not include the knife because Jennie and Jisoo doubt it should be disclosed. After Chae and Lisa left, the sisters edited and continued the story and published it without disclosing their names.

"They are live already!!!" everyone are shouting as four beautiful ladies came out from the big curtain.

"Blackpink in you area," The ladies started to sing and dance while everybody are screaming their idols name.

after the the concert, Kim Jisoo sat down and closed her eyes as she felt a warm hands cupping her face.

"Tired?" Lisa Manoban Asked as she gave her a warm smile.

"Give that back to me Jennie!!" Rosé yelled while chasing Jennie. however Jennie stopped and wrapped her arms around the blonde.

"Kiss me and I'll give you your mango juice," Jennie sniffed Rosé on her neck.

"Jennie, someone might come inside or someone might have put some camera here," Rosé worriedly said while scanning the room.

"I locked the door," Jennie hummed, "I made sure that there's no camera inside," she cupped the blonde's face and crushed their lips together.

"Ugh Wifey!" Rosie groan when Jennie suddenly sucked her tongue and moan loudly, trying to tease the blonde.

"That's hot," Lisa giggled and went to Jennie and kissed her passionately while Rosie sneaked to drink her Mango juice while Jisoo is giggling in her seat.

"Tsk! why are you giggling there, tiger," Rosé seductively said and gave Jisoo a peck on her lips.

"Not a tiger, babe. Turtle Rabbit," Rosie rolled her eyes, "Whatever," Jennie smiled widely and also gave Jisoo a peck on her lips. While Lisa went to Rosé to give her a soft kiss.

"We should stop here, we should go home," Jisoo said and everyone fixed their things and went home.

"Happy 5th anniversary, my Loves," Jennie said while putting the cake she baked on the table.

"Do you think it's time to leave YG?" Lisa asked. "I can't wait to tell the world that I have three beautiful girlfriends,"

"Many people will hate us," Jennie said.

"But many people will also love and support us," Lisa answered.

"We didn't expect to fall inlove with each other," Rosie said. "It's not our fault that we fell in love before debut,"

"Do we really care if they will love or hate our relationship?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

"We don't," They all said in unison.

"No matter what, I will never let this relationship go because of what will other people think, we're in this together for long years," Jennie giggled.

"Same," All of them giggled and celebrated together. Then, on the same night, while the blackpink were sleeping in their rooms, Rosie snuck out while wearing a black coat and went to the place where she should be.

"Oh my gosh! Rosé of blackpink!! what are you doing in this black market!!" A woman said but Rosé immediately shush her.

"You shouldn't tell anyone about this," Rosie winked and the woman nodded excitedly.

"Are you selling knives?" Rosie nodded.

"What will you recommend? I'm a chef and I heard that there are lucky knife in this market so I'm trying to look for that," Rosie smiled and brought her knife and presented it to the woman.

"This is what you are looking for," Rosie said and explain all about the knife excluding its downside when it is used in bad thing.

"I want to buy it!!" the woman said.

"Of course! just don't use it in bad thing okay?" woman nodded and bid her goodbye. Still, before the woman went farther, Rosie ran to the girl and looked in her eyes, "You never saw Rosé Park today. You will never remember the look of the woman who sold you the knife," Rosie said, and for a second, the woman absored all Rosie said and went home as nothing happened.

"Now, that woman is my responsibility," Rosie sighed.

"Good luck on that," Irene appeared beside Rosie.

"Joohyun," Rosie smiled and hugged the woman.

"It's my last life, Rosie," Irene sighed.

"Then why did you become an Idol?" Rosie scoff

"Is it bad wanting to have time with my daughter?" Irene rolled her eyes, "Even thou, I'm not your Mom in this life anymore," she sincerely said.

"My members are getting jealous," Rosie chuckled.

"Ugh, I don't care," Irene groaned, and everything went silent for a while.

"Rosie, you need to prepare to have your successor," Rosie nodded.

"I will," Irene kissed Rosie's forehead before walking away.

"Mom!" Rosie yelled, which made Irene stop.

"Thank You, for everything," Irene smiled and continued walking away. Irene reincarnated after the succession and finally will have her last life, of course, Irene remembers everything because she wished for it, so she guides Rosie. However, what Irene didn't know is Rosie also wished to maintain her memory because she wanted to cherish all her hardships in life.

Rosie finally went home as she saw the three beautiful ladies sleeping together comfortably while hugging each other. The blonde smiled and slid under the blanket.

"This is the love I pleaded and the happy ending I prayed for the four of us," Rosie smiled as she closed her eyes.

"I'm glad that finally, we become together officially without any complication, just pure love," She whispered before drifting to sleep.

--End--