✧ 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

»»————- 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ————-««

🎧 ʙᴛs - ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ 🎧
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▁▂▃▄▅▆ 100%

𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 ༻✦༺ 6 PM

Jieun sat back on her vanity chair, drumming her fingers over Wheein's exhibition flyer. The outfit was lying ready on the bed, Daehyun was fed and currently napping, she had finished her schedule for the day so, to sum up, there was nothing holding her back that night from giving this prestige to her friend. The least she could do was to show up. 

A few butterflies made their way through her stomach. It was intense and not something she had felt in a while; probably not since the last time she heard Clara's announcement about the jobs being in Seoul. 

Jieun wasn't expecting him to be there. Wheein had been clear about his lack of interest in attending the event but this strange mixture of apprehension and doubts was so overwhelming and strong, she couldn't quite make up her mind over it. 

Just then the doorbell rang and seconds later, Meeyon knocked twice on the bedroom door. Jieun quickly waved off her silly thoughts and stood from the vanity, tying her silk, white robe around her waist. She thanked the woman for notifying her about the visitor she was expecting.