✧ 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

»»————- 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 ————-«« 

 ༻✦༺

Ji Changwook finished his cigarette and glanced at his watch. He was getting pissed and impatient with his pilot. "Fuck," he said in frustration, wriggling his arm as his sleeve slid back to his wrist. In front of him, quietly in a chair, sat his valuable jewel. He smiled softly.

Jieun felt herself waking up with her head pounding. She tried to use her hand to rub her eyes but soon realized that they were tied from behind her back. Her eyes opened in panic; there was only darkness. She moved her hands in vain and stopped. They were tightly bound. 

Her heart started to race as she remembered the last events— Men holding her, forcing her inside a car before she could even reach the studio... a cloth on her mouth to make her sleep... Lee Joongi... Ji Changwook. It took a minute for all to come rushing back to her.

"Tell me, love," she heard his footsteps and shuddered. "Have you ever wanted to visit a paradise island where the sea is so blue and clear we can barely see it?"

Jieun shifted uncomfortably when his hand snatched the blindfold from over her eyes. She looked around desperately, gasping for breath through her nose between sobs. "Where am I?" she cried. "Where are you taking me?!" 

He titled his head, pouting. "You don't sound very happy."

Nothing was making sense. Changwook shouldn't be there. She shouldn't be there and with him. 

"How did you get out?" she forced her breathing to calm, twisting with the ropes around her wrists. "You got four years in prison!"

Changwook laughed. "It surprises me how naive you still are after everything you lived with me." He kept the cold smile on his face. "Jieun, do you know what the word bribe means? Money is a universal language. The whole world understands and it's fascinating how amazingly well it works..."

She glared angrily at him.

"Facing me in court was a low blow," he clicked his tongue absently. "I have to admit you shocked me with that video. Apparently, my threats no longer frighten you... Who gave you the courage, huh? Your boyfriend Jeon?"