✧ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲

»»————- 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚 ————-««

🎧 ɪᴋᴏɴ - ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ 🎧
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▁▂▃▄▅▆ 100%

༻✦༺

"You had a child with that man?"

It seemed time slowed to a halt, as did the beating of Jieun's heart. The spiteful words ran in her head as walls around her felt like crumbling. The number of questions Jungkook had couldn't possibly be compared to the ones she had. For him to come up with that conclusion so fast was a mystery to her until Eunha stepped up after a long silence of pure tension, breaking it with her voice. 

"Oppa..." she whispered, approaching Jungkook's side. "Why are you speaking to Miss Lee like this? Do you two know each other?"

Jieun followed the movements with her eyes and once the girl's hand tentatively raised to touch his, she understood why he was there. She finally had the answer to her earlier question. Her gaze returned to his face again as it was evident that he was still waiting for her response. 

That she wasn't going to give.

Suddenly smiling, Jieun blinked back to Eunha. "What a small world... I had no idea you were friends with Jungkook-ssi, Eunha," she hid her shaking hands behind her back. "We know each other, yes," her eyes adverted to him briefly. "From way back."