Chapter 6 - mood swings

Song choice ; April lalalilala

Those weeks finally skipped till' the final stage is here , those weeks had been great for Chanhee . But he hates when the members told him to rest so he won't stress for the upcoming stage .

When they were about to perform , Juyeon told him something .

Juyeon ; Don't stress yourself on the stage ok? Just do as what you're comfortable with .

Chanhee ; Ok I will, thank you Juyeon .

Juyeon give Chanhee a pat and starts the stage . After a good finale stage . You guys gave each other a hug and sit on your seat .

Chanhee was hungry all of sudden but he needs to continue this so he just hold onto it but mood swings replaced the hunger .

Sunwoo ; You're fine hyungie?

Chanhee glare at Sunwoo and keep his eyes at the stage again .

Sangyeon ; Mood swings , chillax Sunwoo ssi . No need to be sad

Sunwoo ; I'm not sad ... just worried , wait hyungie are you hungry?

Chanhee look at Sunwoo again and nodded shyly .

Sunwoo told the manager to buy the food that Chanhee possibly want . The manager happily order the food . After last stage they were announcing the winner .

After the filming they all went to their rooms .

Chanhee eat the food the presence on the table . Chanhee wouldn't lie that ha haven't felt hungry like this before . But what do we expect? Pregnancy cravings always there .

Haknyeon ; GUYS THE NEWS IS OUT ABOUT US !!

The hyung line rush to Haknyeon and sees what's going on .

'Lisa from BLACKPINK had announced that The Boyz Sunwoo and New is dating . And New is pregnant . They had been dating ever since kingdom;Legendary war . Is there's a chance that the male idol will be having family like Chen from EXO?'

Then they scroll through the comments .

Peach_Chanhee ; OMG MY GUTS IS REAL !! I love them both so much !! There's finally a baby in the dorm !!

Sunnew lovers ; I'm so happy for them 🥺 especially when they said Chanhee is pregnant . Hope you don't have that much cravings and don't stress yourself or the baby will be sick

Sunwooxchanhee ; so it was reals !! Hope you guys be together 24/7

Sunwoo smile as he scroll through the comments in his phone . He glance at Chanhee who's sipping on his soda .

'Cute' — Sunwoo thoughts of Chanhee eating

He loves being with his Chanhee hyung .
His Chanhee hyung . His lover . His life . He would take risk for the older .

Chanhee ; Sunwoo ah , what the fan says??

Sunwoo ; You don't need to care what the fan thinks . Think about the baby in your small tummy .

After Sunwoo said that , Chanhee rub his tummy . Well he does felt a little movement in his tummy . And he ain't gonna lie about it . Chanhee smile at the thought of baby's hand . And small cute yawn .

Sunwoo ; Already dreaming about the baby hyung ?

Chanhee nodded while smiling .

Chanhee ; I can't wait to meet the baby Sunwoo .. what are we gonna name them ??

Sunwoo ; If it's a girl , we'll name her ruby . If it's a boy , we'll name him hyunseong .

Chanhee ; Kim ruby , Kim hyunseong . I like it . Suits Kim .