Chapter 7 ; Final

Song choice ; Victon Han seongwoo ; Sacrifice .

2 weeks have passed and Chanhee finally back home . He wouldn't lie that he missed his ACTUAL bed . The hospital bed was pretty uncomfortable for Chanhee who seek for comfortable mattress .

Currently Chanhee is cuddling with Sunwoo meanwhile hyunseong was sleeping inside his bedroom .

Sunwoo definitely misses his husband cuddles . He love being with him no matter what time .

And they haven't even made love for months . That's because of Chanhee's pregnancy , there's no Chanhee of them making love even right now . Cause the baby could wake up anytime soon .

Sunwoo ; Hyungie?

Chanhee ; Yes Sunwoo ?

Sunwoo ; *smile* I love you .. you know that ?

Chanhee ; I know that and I love you more my jerry

Sunwoo ; And I always love you Tom , cause we are -

Sunwoo and Chanhee ; Tom and jerry couple

They both laugh before hear Kevin's shout .

Kevin ; YAH YOURE BABY PEED ON ME !! It's disgusting !!

They laugh again and decides to let Kevin handle hyunseong by himself . Kevin needs to learn to be an awesome uncle as he's to lazy to handle hyunseong when he came home .

Kevin ; AHH HE POO ON MY PRETTY HANDS !!JACOB HYUNG HELP ME !!

Jacob ; I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU !! YOU DESERVES THAT !!

Kevin ; NOT NICE .

Chanhee giggle as Kevin and Jacob bickering about Jacob not helping him dealing with hyunseong .

Sunwoo glance at Chanhee and saw that Chanhee fell asleep

Sunwoo ; Being a parent is hard huh..? Don't worry , I'll always be with you honey ..

He kissed Chanhee forehead before slowly also fell asleep . Chanhee laid his head on sunwoo's shoulder and sunwoo's head on top of Chanhee .

-----

The end !!!

Hope you enjoy this crazy book 🤪