Chapter 6 ; The Baby's birth

Song choice ; bol4 some

Have you guys listen to the songs I chose for the chapters?? Comment if you do

[time skip 9 months later]

Today is the day after 9 months being pregnant with a baby . Chanhee wouldn't lie that he's really excited for the baby birth .

Few months ago they had gone for a check up and founds out the gender . It was a boy . Chanhee couldn't be any happier .

And those few months had been different experiences , such as mood swings , cravings.

He once throw a pot at Sunwoo cause Sunwoo doesn't let him eat 3 box of chicken and Juyeon ended up buying for him . I know chaotic right?

He sometimes would dream about the baby birth . He enjoy every time of him being pregnant .

The idols who knows Chanhee's birth is excited to him . But do to covid - 19 there's aren't allowed of many people to see the baby .

During drink it promotions , he couldn't lie that he is sad that he couldn't really perform on stage . He perform few stages and other is him sitting on a stool while watching the Boyz performing just like Sunwoo during the stealer era . The reason they didn't really allow him to dance is because it's dangerous for the baby and the choreography is kinda intense .

And 3 months ago Chanhee finally married with Sunwoo , there's isn't much of people there except some of their friends , families and other close idols too .

Currently Chanhee is sitting on the hospital bed crying of how much pain he is in . Not totally forgetting that Sunwoo kinda feel guilty for his pain . Sunwoo check up on Chanhee's contractions .

Sunwoo ; That's hella long ...

Sunwoo sitted back beside and sing his song 'berry' . Whenever Chanhee have a hard time sleeping , Sunwoo always sings him that . It makes him feel sleepy and safe . Sunwoo sings as Chanhee slowly drifted to dreamland . After confirming Chanhee already slept . He kiss Chanhee forehead and walk outside to meet other members .

Jacob ; How's him ?

Sunwoo ; Well he did cry in pain but that's normal .. right?

Kevin ; totally normal . I remember when he said he never experienced to be pregnant in our Vlive and look at him now .

Changmin ; Totally . And one time Chanhee throw a pot at Sunwoo—

Sunwoo ; Ok that was one time—

Jay ; How's my bestie?!

Changmin ; Don't steal MY bestie if you don't want chucks to haunt you in your dreams

Jay ; Couldn't careless

Sunwoo : He's fine just a little pain .

Then doctors rush towards Chanhee's room .

Eric ; Doc , what's happening?

Doctor ; Patient 406 is about to give birth

The Boyz , Golden Child , Ikon , Oneus ; CHANHEE !!

Doctor ; I'm sorry but the husband isn't allow to be in the birth room right now due to social distancing but we will allow all of you to be in his room once the baby is here?

They nodded and exhale themselves before seeing the door enter the birth room Chanhee was in .

Sunwoo wouldn't dare to look up as he was thinking about his hyung . Poor him must be in pain . At least he'll meet the baby with the others in the hospital bedroom later .

{ 2 hours had passed }

After many stressing over how would Chanhee be , they didn't realize that Chanhee had been removed to his previous room for some rest after give birth to the baby .

Doctor ; Are you Choi Chanhee husband?

Sunwoo look up before nodded and stand up with excitement filling his body .

Doctor ; Him and the baby is in great condition except he would be need some rest at the hospital for few weeks , 2 weeks of being here at least and other than that , everything is ok , you may check on him now .

They all entered the room and softened their eyes . There's Chanhee laying on his bed and fully sweating and pale face . But besides him is the hospital crib and there's the baby . Before Sunwoo walk in to the baby , he kissed Chanhee's forehead causes Chanhee to wake up and give him a small smile .

Sunwoo smile back before holding their baby , HIS baby . He promised to protect the baby and Chanhee .

Sunwoo ; Welcome to our world , Kim Hyunseong *he said whisper which makes the baby makes a little move*

Sunwoo smile at the baby cuteness before handing the baby to Chanhee . Chanhee immediately trace his fingers at the baby features , he always wanted to do this when him having a baby . Chanhee play with his fingers before slid his one finger into the baby tiny hand .

The baby did unexpected thing . He grab Chanhee fingers and bring them to his tiny chest . Chanhee immediately in awe .

Jay ; Ok ok my turn to hold the baby .

Changmin ; Not fair , should be me

Chanhee ; None of you will hold him , I give him too jangjun .

Jay , Changmin ; WHAT ??

Jangjun happily walk to Chanhee before grab the baby . He grab the baby and do a little dance and sing a song he made for the baby . All of us chuckle at his behavior . Even the baby smile in his dream . Then the door opened reveal the door to check up on Chanhee .

After final check up they left . Chanhee love to see his friends happy with his baby . Everything turned out right . He have a loving husband , the greatest friend he could ask for . And the cutest baby in the world !

Keonhee ; He looks more like Sunwoo .

Seoho ; Nuh uh , he's more like Chanhee hyung .

Then they started bickering of how the baby looks like .

Sunwoo ; You ok hyungie..?

Chanhee ; I'm okay Sunwoo .

Sunwoo ; You sure??

Chanhee ; I'm 100% sure woo .

Sunwoo ; Looks like our dream had come true huh? Having a family and being idol at the same time .

Chanhee nodded

Chanhee ; Thank god we can continue our job for as long as we want .

Sunwoo nodded too before grab Chanhee's hand .

Sunwoo ; Sorry for not being in the birth room with you , the doctor didn't let me .

Chanhee stroke sunwoo's hair .

Chanhee ; it's okey woo . The baby's birth is all what matters now .

Sunwoo peck Chanhee lips .

Sunwoo ; Ready to go home after 2 weeks ?

Chanhee ; *chuckle* oh I'm so ready to go home now

Sunwoo ; Patient

Sunwoo said before bopping Chanhee's nose . They both laugh and watch of how the members play with hyunseong .

Hyunjae wouldn't let Kevin near the baby as he thought Kevin will twerk infront of the baby innocent eyes .

'Everything turns out great' — Chanhee thought to himself

____

After this chapter there will be the last chapter ok ? Hope you don't mind for the short stories I've made . But hope you like most of my stories for Tom and Jerry , The Boyz Sunnew ff

I'm suprise that this book reached 200 reader . I'm in a high right now