''Something I didn't know ''

Thank you for voting 😊

It's a 3S .

She coiled her arm around his neck and handled his chin to make him face her .

Jenni- Shivaay , you

Immediately, he felt the buzz on his pant pocket where he had slid his mobile .

Shivaay - just a sec J .

He casually pressed a light peck on her knuckles and picked the call while she took time to sip some wine which she just ordered .

Shrushti- hello , shivaay , shivaay ? I can't hear you !

S - sorry J , can you give me a moment please ?

J- sure .

Shivaay jogged across those bunch of people who did nothing but jumped crazily with the beats , which they might term as dancing . He  found a corner  there for a somewhat quite surrounding.

S - hello , ok now?

Sh - thank god ! Will you ever go home? There's no phone call of your's without this loud music and shouts around .

S - ohh come on , cut it and speak up, what's the matter ?

Sh - have you forgotten? It's our reunion this week . When are you planning to return to India ?

As soon as he heard her , he crushed his eyes lightly and flicked his hair once .

S - shrushti , can you please forgive m

Sh - swallow your words right in there! I don't want to hear anything. You did the same during my wedding, I won't be so kind anymore. If you don't come this time , I...I'm just gonna forget that I had known someone named shivaay in my life .

Shooting out these threats in a go , she quickly hung up without giving him a second .

S - shrushti , shrushti! hello.

He stomped his foot on the ground and groaned in defeat .

J - any problem?

Jenni who just came there, asked .

S - hmm . No nothing, apologies for having you wait . Come , let's get back to the floor then .

He snaked his arm around her waist within no time and insisted her to walk back but she remained still , with some serious reaction on her face .

S - J ?

J - you remember my proposal right ? You haven't given me an answer yet .

Jenni seemed nervous , he just took a breath and pressed his lips onto each other, sighing .

S - I think you don't remember what I told you the first day we met . Have no expectations from me , and I would reciprocate the same too .

She stared at him quietly while he said these and traced her chin with his index finger.

S - I remember it exactly, so I don't think I have to remember anything else . J , you , you're so good ! So damn beautiful , just perfect! No hard feelings, ok ?

When he expressed the last few words , cupping her face , she couldn't do anything but put on a all good kind of face and comfort him .

S - cool .