《 Not Fate But Time 》

Thank you for voting 😊

Just a 2S.

Readers who are waiting for other books , don't get angry 🙈. This was in my draft all these days and I just decided to publish it now . I'm working on other books too, will update soon .

A- ' I chose you. And I'll chosse you over and over and over . Without pause , without a doubt in a heartbeat . I'll keep choosing you . '

S- ' The love we share is stronger than ever . You've captured my heart and I'm never letting go '

There was a crazy smile on her face as he completed , which made him raise his brows , questioning .

A- come on , did they really use these cards and letters to propose each other ?! Your mumma and my dad , Oh god , I don't know what to say ,

Shrugging quickly, she continued laughing when he took a second to reply .

S- don't be so mean baby , in their time it was normal .

A- but you just ended up proposing me in a simple WhatsApp message, ' annika ,I love you '. See , my dad has been a super romeo in his age unlike you Mr. Boring.

He just ignored her sweet taunts with a smile and flipped the card to close it , and she was already engaged on something else by now . Pictures,

Watching each and every picture one by one , her eyes gradually got ready to spill some drops down when it was fully over of stagnating those salty fresh tears .

A - I've never seen him so happy ,

A silent chuckle she did which was immediately hid by her tight sniffles and he just squeezed her hand in assurance to make her feel better .

S - I know , that's why we're doing this. Trust me , we are going to make it alright for them that they never suffer like what they had been through now .

She smiled through her tears and nodded , acknowledging .

Catching hold of her hand tight, he twisted his watch's crown to fix the date.

12 / 07 / 2020 ->12 / 07 / 1995

A- are we there ?

Clutching onto him tightly she asked to only hear him shout excitedly.

S- yes!

Annika slowly opened her crushed eyes to witness herself in a different environment . The terrace on which they had been standing just a minute before seemed missing rather they found themselves rooted on some empty ground. Noticing everything, she jumped upon to cling on ,hugging him in joy which he reciprocated heartily holding her close .

As both walked along the lane , they smiled noticing how others watched them as they were some alien . Maybe their attire did everything. Indeed annika wasn't dressed in some long lengthened salwar like the other ladies in this new land wore rather she was wearing a crop top and denims which according to others was a torn dress .
Everything which surrounded that place made them dive deep into their memories of childhood, which somewhere connected . Like ,even the small things. The type of clothes which the people wore, the roadside shops . These weren't still the same in their time but they have had already witnessed  some of these in their childhood and they know of the revolution which is going to occur in each sector to change the entire city to a different one within the following years .