Twenty three + Twenty three

Thank you for voting 😊

' Myla Singh Oberoi '

M- papa , miss bulalahi hai.

She jumped holding his hand and he nodded, acknowledging.

S- come ani ,

Annika who was seated beside him clasped her hand which was caressing her lightly peeping womb ,with his before getting up.

It's been 5 months since she came to know of the joyous news . Myla was the happiest among everyone to know that she's going to have a baby sister or brother soon . During initial days , she was kind of sceptical of how a baby will have space inside her mother's flat tummy but as the months moved after witnessing the changes herself for real , she was quite convinced. At times she would come up with questions making shivika run cutely insane .

' papa , baby andal bore hothi tho kya kalthi ? . TV hai andal? How does baby balth everyday? '

Is the latest question which she had asked when the trio drove to her school for PTM . Cute she . At times she used to badger the doctor with these sorts of questions during the sonography sessions making shivika wonder how does their daughter even imagine such things !

' mumma andhal itni darlk kyun hai? Lights on kalna chahiye na aapko? Baby darl jaayegi '

This was once when shivika showed her the ultrasound graph which obviously seemed black with only thsoe tiny features of baby visible .That little girl couldn't just stop her fantasies of imaginations after knowing that a life more small than herself resides within annika.

' Congratulations Mrs. Oberoi ! '

The teacher noticed annika's little bump and wished when she came in along with shivaay and Myla . Annika smiled muttering a ' thank you ' and took her seat.

' so Myla ? Shall we show the progress card to mumma ? '

As Myla settled on her papa's lap , she let a quick nod.

Annika got the report from her and glanced through the grades  keenly while shivaay was busy getting the car like pen stand kept on the table which caught Myla's attention who already tried to reach it but couldn't ,so her super papa quietly worked and pulled it near her hands that she could finally touch it now .

' She's doing good in everything  and she has  even improved a lot , I must say . Especially the numbers in maths  '

Annika grinned before replying.

A - yeah , I spent time exclusively for teaching maths alone . Glad to see that she has improved .

The moment she finished, she heard him clearing his throat. Days when she would sleep before even the moon goes up , he was the one who would sit with his daughter , repeating the same,           ' baby ,one in the mind... five in the finger after five ...six ' .

Moreover maths and annika ...?

She glared at him for a second until when only he could notice . Agree that ,she's a little weak in the subject but can't she take some credit for teaching the basic addition subtraction atleast ? He gradually looked away to hide that cheecky smile of his , can't be blamed after noticing his wife's worth watching reaction he had no other chance.

S- uhh, baby class mei kaisi hai?

' She is the perfect student in class , like she's very attentive and obedient '

Both shivaay and annika's face shone to cling with a proud smile, before

' until she gets angry. '

The mam took time and completed as if she was playing some fill in the blanks. And soon shivika looked at each other quietly paving chance for the teacher to continue.