A double celebration Ride

Stuffing all those colour pencils in a long pouch which itself resembled one big pointed pencil of it's own with the zip running across the seemingly extended eraser of it , Myla swung her hands into the shoulder strap of the bag and kept herself desperately ready awaiting the home bell .

' Myla , teacher bag paclk karne ko nali bola ,Hamle mango complete nali ki '

She heard her friend pretending a tone which seemed as though she was threatening to complain .

M- hey ! Mango is for homeworlk ,

Twisting her lips to one side she again leaned on the small backrest bar of the chair .

It was her 4th birthday and she couldn't see her papa today who had gone to attend some meeting in Pune. And that was all enough for her mother to pull a fight with him.

Ahh! A tiny kid born for another two big featured yet tinier kids.

She remembered her papa saying that he'd come to pick her up, when he had video called her this morning . That's the reason for her excitement. She had even exclusively saved some chocolates for him after satisfying her classmates with those medium sized toffees which her mother had bought her yesterday .

Trrrriiinnnnnggg.

The big fat round shaped bottle wrapped with a cartoonish avengers label on it osciallated to hit her tummy when she ran past the gate hurriedly.

She stopped finding the red champa as what her mother calls it parked to her left and the silvery ash Honda City staying on her right side ,obviously accompanied by it's respective owners who stood aside grinning at their sweet daughter who shone like a pretty doll in that sleeveless jean frock with a black zig zag hairband which adorned her head to flung leave her hair down open . From the same house to the same place but two different vehicles. Stubborn heads!

M- God ! ab mein kisi ke paas jaoon? Phil donon again fight kalenge.

A bewildered myla stood there only and signalled both to come near her and so did they .

Shivaay - haaye ! Mela birtlhday girl kilna cute laglahi hai .

As he sprinted like a little boy upto her and scooped her in his hands ,he exclaimed pressing a long kiss on her plump soft cheecks while annika set her free of that bag so that she could comfortably settle in her papa's arms .

She herself being a big fan of this father daughter duo didn't prefer playing any race with him rather just walked upto them , smiling.

M- mumma ne muje leady kiya hai papa .

Coiling her thin arm around his neck ,she pointed annika using the other hand. Shivaay who keenly listened to his daughter , nodded quietly and passed a glance on his wife who put up a smirk.

A- baby , aapne saare friends ko chocolate di hai ?

M- haan ! Mam ko bhi vo big silk diya meine . Ahh! Ye bahut heavy hai .

She immediately roped off the bottle which hung down her neck and put it over shivaay's.

S- aley , it is heavy. Aaj aapne class mei paani nahi pi ?

His brows readied themselves to frown with concern and annika reacted immediately .

A- kya ? How many times to tell you Myla ? Paani peena hai baby,

M- ham bottles ko last bench mei lagdhethey haina ilsiye I folget evelytime.

She tried to defend herself from her sweet mumma whom she knew would no longer remain sweet when the topic is this .