(Possessed!JJ x Reader) Don't Test the Glitch

Tags: M/? Vore, Same-Size Vore, Soft Vore

Warnings: Possesion, Forced Feeding

Characters: Antisepticeye, Jameson Jackson, Seán (briefly) and Gender Neutral!Reader

Word Count: 1255

=============================================

Anti was starving. There wasn't anything in the house that appealed to him, but he couldn't stop looking in the fridge until Seán told him to knock it off and threatened to take the Glitch's internet access and knife away. So now he was pacing the living room restlessly, contemplating using Marvin's credit card and ordering the most expensive take-out he could get, but even that didn't sound appealing. He tugged at his hair and groaned, frustrated with his constantly growling stomach. What did he want, damn it?!

"Stop pulling at your hair like that," an exasperated-sounding voice said from the hall, "You're going to go bald."

He turned to [Y/N] sharply and pointed his knife at their throat, "Sh͝ut̷ ̸up,̀ ͘yo̢u͞ ͘damn ̛p͟ès͠t!"

They rolled their eyes and crossed the living room nonchalantly, tossing themself on the couch with a little huff before digging in the cushion for the remote. Anti didn't stop pacing, crossing their line of sight to the television deliberately every time they tried to turn it on.

"Knock it off, glitch! I'm trying to turn on the news! Jackie said he got interviewed!"

"W͢h͡o c͜ar̨e͝s?̶" But he stopped and walked off down the hall, "Yo͢u̕ ̛two͡ are̴ fuck͡i͡ng ̴ańno̢yi͟n̢g."

"Oh, eat me."

As if on cue, his stomach growled again and gave him an idea. He grinned with his back to them as thoughts raced in his head. He'd planned on visiting his puppet, JJ, but... Actually, he could work with that, too. He continued his way down the hall and didn't even announce his presence before opening Jameson's door.

"Ģet ͘up, ͠pu͡ppet͞,̛ you'̵ve got wo͟r̴k ͠to ͞d͞o̵."

The dandy started and spilled tea on himself as he hurriedly signed for Anti to kindly stop calling him that. He stood and was brushing droplets off his book when Anti grabbed the front of his vest with one hand and dug into his neck wound with the other.

JJ's eyes widened and he gasped silently, 'No! Not again!'

When the Glitch-demon pulled his hand from the gash, oily black ooze clung to his fingers, "Op͡en ͝wi͘d͘ȩ.͏"

'I don't want this!' the mute dandy signed with his mouth clamped shut.

"You͜ doņ'͢t ͏h͡av͟e͡ ͏a̕ c͟hoi̷c͡e." Anti growled, pressing his fingers against JJ's mouth, "Do̶n͡'t͝ m͏a͡k͜e ̀thi̕s h͏arde͜r t̵h͢ań it haş ̨to͟ be!"

When the mute still didn't open his mouth, Anti stomped on his foot as hard as he could. JJ's eyes watered, but even then he didn't open up. Until Anti stomped again, that is. A silent howl of pain, and Anti shoved his ectoplasm-covered fingers into the dandy's throat. JJ gagged, but the damage was done. Anti's body dissipated into staticy smoke and entered the other man as he took possession over his puppet. Though he fought back, Jameson Jackson wasn't strong enough to resist Anti's control and soon caved.

He flexed JJ's fingers and stretched his back as he gained control, testing the poof's body though he knew it worked. With a smirk, he left the door open as he made his way back to the living room to give [Y/N] what they asked for.

'Stop this, Anti! This is madness! Surely you can't be serious about eating them?!' JJ's wordless thoughts demanded.

Oh, but he was very serious about it. Even JJ was hungry, so why not? [Y/N] had specifically said to eat them, so he was just simply obliging. He turned the corner and spotted them on the couch where he'd left them, watching the television with a stupidly proud look on their face. He heard Jackieboy's voice coming from the set, but didn't bother glancing as he crossed the few paces to their side.

They glanced over, "Oh, hi JJ! I didn't see– Oh no."

'Run, [Y/N]! It's not me!' but the signing never came.

He grinned and grabbed their shirt, pulling them up as their face fell and lost color. He watched their eyes dart around the room and opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue to give them a good look at where they were going next. They tried to break his hold, but he put his free hand on the back of their neck and squeezed, digging JJ's well trimmed nails into the skin. They weren't getting out of this one. They kicked at him, but he dodged their leg before pulling them close to his mouth. He breathed heavily on their face just to torment them and they put their hands over their eyes.

Perfect, that'll just make this easier.

'Stop this madness, you villain! They don't deserve it!' But JJ was just as helpless as they were.

Anti didn't care as he pulled [Y/N]'s head into his mouth, opening JJ's poor jaw further than it should be able to go. They shrieked and tried to back away, but Anti kept his grip on their shirt the back of their neck as he swallowed hard. It was painful, but their head and hands popped into JJ's throat, and it only spurred Anti on to keep going. He released the back of their neck as they screamed and kicked as he swallowed again, managing to get their shoulders into JJ's mouth with some difficulty.

'Anti stop! It hurts!'

[Y/N] screamed as loud as they could and kicked and stomped on JJ's feet, but nothing stopped Anti once he got a stupid idea in his head. It took Anti several difficult swallows to get their shoulders down, and with their elbows now pinned to their sides, [Y/N] took mostly to screaming for help. Anti grabbed their ankles as he gulped and they began to distend JJ's stomach, and hoisted them into the air as he tilted his head back, knocking the mute's hat to the floor. Gravity helped him down their torso, and if it weren't for the large bulge they were making in JJ's middle, Anti might have fallen over backwards.

'I'm so sorry [Y/N]! I can't stop him! He'll pay for this, the villain.'

The noises in the room were music to him. The tv droning monotonously, Anti's wet slurps and gulps, [Y/N]'s screams, and the groaning of JJ's stomach as it struggled to keep up with their thrashing made him giddy. He managed their hips and the rest was easy, even as their legs flailed uselessly in the air. They were curling up and sliding around inside him as their knees disappeared down his throat and he grasped their form with a rough squeeze. Just a few swallows took their feet into his mouth and their thrashing now added gurgling, sloshing sounds to the mix.

Anti closed his mouth and lowered his head as the final swallow dragged their toes behind JJ's collar bone, forcing [Y/N] to curl up in the confines of the poor, used, mute dandy's stomach. He turned and sat on the couch, relishing the way they squirmed and fought and screamed inside him. All the buttons had burst from Jameson's shirt, vest, and pants, leaving his hugely distended gut bare. With a content sigh, Anti gruffly rubbed and patted at the form distending his puppet's belly.

Someone opened a door somewhere in the house and was walking towards the living room. Anti sat cross-legged and grinned as Seán appeared to investigate the noises. His eyes first locked on JJ's impossibly large, squirming belly, then on Anti's jet black sclera.

"That's it. I'm takin' away yer knife an' internet access. DOC, GET THE IPECAC! ANTI GOT [Y/N] AGAIN!" He bellowed, turning away and storming back down the hall.

=============================================

by: Echo