16. Lauren

"But what about this?"

......

"Put your hands around my neck" I instructed.

She shot me a quizzical look as she raised her bound hands. I offered my head, letting her slide her hands behind my neck, "Like that?"

"Yes. Now you can't let go of me as I make love to you" I told her as I reached inside my boxers, and freed my erection once more.

"But I don't want to let go of you" she said, and it was that vulnerable side of her I loved so much speaking. I gripped my cock, and rubbed the head against her wet folds as a reward. She cried out again in pleasure.

"I want you so badly, Lauren. Please"

"I know you do" I said, dragging my hard length along her. In this moment she was trusting me with her pleasure, so she opened her legs more.

!I'm yours" she whispered, holding my gaze, "Take me how you want me"

I breathed out hard, her words of submission sending me soaring, "You are mine" I said, my voice rough, but my touch so tender, as I slowly pushed inside her.

I took my time entering her, savouring it, the feeling of filling her inch by delicious inch. I was so hard. I buried myself in her, holding on hard to her hips as I sank deeper. She couldn't move. She was under my control, from me holding her hips, to her hands locked around my head, but I took care of her, rolling my hips, taking my time.

I rocked into her, and she moved with me, hitting an exquisite synch. I groaned against her neck, pushing the strap of her dress down her arm, "I love it like this" I said, brushing my lips along her naked shoulder.

"Why?"

"Because" I cupped the back of her head in my hand, "Because the way I feel for you is so out of control that this is one way for me to feel in control again" I said, my voice a low rasp in her ear.

She shuddered from my words, "Then control me" she whispered, arching her back, showing me that she could give in to this need I had, "Because" she began, echoing my word, "I love everything you do to me"

"And do you love this?" I asked, holding on tight, driving into her so she could feel me deep and hard inside her, "You like when I make love to you like this? Because that's what I'm doing right now"

"I know" she said breathlessly, and after a night of revealing her secrets, she gave me one more, "You are, and I love it because I feel everything. I feel everything for you" she said.

I hitched in a breath, "God, Camila. I feel everything for you. Every single thing. And I want your pleasure again. I want to feel you come on me. Show me that I can do this to you over and over, and make you feel everything"

"You can do anything to me" she cried out, as I felt her reaching the brink. She tightened her arms around me, trying to tug me as close as I could be. I held on to her, my cock buried deep inside of her, our lovemaking touching me so deep with its intensity that I was in another world, another realm, where I was bathed solely in the never-ending bliss of a climax that promised to rocket through my body.

Her head leaning back, her mouth falling open, she tried desperately to keep her noises to a minimum but it was futile as waves of pleasure slammed into her, and she came hard on me. I followed her there, my body shuddering, my chest heaving, as I thrust one final time. I felt as if I could never be close enough to her.

Never.

"I'm going to help you" I said, my voice strong as I promised her something I knew would be tough to give, "This is a promise. I'm going to find a way to help you out of this, and then I'm going to find your ex"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yall ealry update because im bored :) enjoy