24. Lauren

I pushed down my boxer briefs and took my cock into my hand.

......

And there it was. A loud cry of pleasure. An exquisite moan as her back bowed and her lips shot up into her hand, her fingers flying fast and furiously, "This" she said, breathing hard, and erratic, "This is me picturing you licking me, eating me, fucking me, taking me. Any way you want. That's what I'm imagining now, Lauren. Oh God, I want you so badly to fuck me now" She gasped, and her words were drowned out by her cries of pleasure as she rocked into her own hand, coming hard and beautifully for me.

In seconds, I was over her, untying the blindfold, watching her eyelids flutter open. Her pretty brown eyes were hazy with lust. Never had I seen more heat in her gaze than in that moment. She'd loved every second as much as I had. I locked eyes with her as I reached for her hand, bringing it to my mouth and sucking on her index finger first, then her middle finger, licking her from her fingertips down to her knuckles so I could taste every drop of her.

"Perfect. You're so fucking perfect" I said, as I savoured the taste of her desire in my mouth.

"Do you like?" she asked, all breathy, awash in the afterglow of her orgasm.

I shook my head, moving closer to her, "I love" I whispered, pressing the word softly against her lips. I kissed her eyelids, my way of telling her thank you for trusting me. Then I kissed her cheek, her neck, her ear, "You're beautiful all the time, and so beautiful when you come with me"

"So was it everything you hoped it would be? Your fantasy?"

"Gorgeous, you are my fantasy come true" I said as I grasped her hand and wrapped it around my erection. Immediately, she stroked me, her soft fingers providing some kind of relief. I drew a deep breath, fuelled by the electricity that shot through me from her touch, "I want to see those lips wrapped around me"

She let go, grabbed my hips, and pulled me down to her, lifting her mouth. The moment she made contact, I grabbed the top of the lounge chair. I had to hold back because all I wanted now was to fuck her mouth hard and come in her throat. My bones were humming, my blood was rushing thick and hot, and I wanted the same release she'd had.

"No" I said, stopping her a few seconds later.

"Why?"

"Because I want it like this" I said and pulled her up to her knees, then pushed her down on all fours, "Because I need to touch you at the same time"

I guided my cock back to her lips, and she opened wide, taking me all the way in, her warmth surrounding me. I gripped the back of her head with my hand, her hair spilling over my fingers as I moved in her mouth. I slid my other hand along her back, enjoying the soft, smooth skin, then down to her ass, spreading my hand over one perfect cheek, and squeezing.

She caught her breath from that motion, even with her mouth full. I dropped my hand lower, slipping it between her legs, "Think you can handle being touched again right after you came?"

She nodded.

"Good. Because I was so jealous of your fingers the whole time I was watching you, and now I want my hand on your sweet pussy" I said, sliding my fingers over her lips, from her clit down through her wet folds, rubbing her in circles. She began to respond by rocking against my hand, moving her ass against me all while sucking me hard and as deep as I liked. Soon, I started to feel the build in the base of my spine, the threat of orgasm within reach. All I had to do was thrust into her inviting mouth, let her take me as she wanted to. Every instinct in me said to keep fucking her mouth, especially given how she pushed back against my fingers, rocking into my touch. But that pussy, that delicious, beautiful pussy, was where I wanted to be right now. I gently reach for her, cupping her cheeks, and pulled her off. 

"You have no idea how much I want to come in your mouth" I whispered, holding her tight.

"So do it. I want to taste you. You know how much I love tasting you"

I shook my head, breathing hard, my chest rising an falling, "I want to look at you when I come. I want to watch your face when I make you come again. I want to be inside you"

She drew in a breath and sighed sexily, "That sounds pretty damn nice too"

I sank down on the end of the chaise lounge, and shifted her on top of me. I reached for the blindfold behind me and dangled it between her breasts, "I like my gift so much, and there's one more way I want to use it"

She somehow sensed my need before i told her, because she moved her arms behind her back, aligning her wrists along her spine, "Is this how you want me?"

"Yes" I growled, "This is one of the fifty million ways I want you"

"Are you going to tell me the other forty-nine million, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine ways?" she asked playfully as I looped my arms around her.

I smiled as I tied her wrists together, and bound her forearms, until they were neatly restrained along her back, "How is it possible that you can do this to me?"

"I think you're doing things to me" she said, her lips curving in a grin.

I ran a finger along her lips, tapping her lightly, "No, funny woman. How is it that you can make me laugh as I tie you up?"

"One of my many talents with my mouth" she said, pouting sexily.

"your sexy mouth is one of my favourite playgrounds" I said, grasping her hips, raising her up, and then lowering her gorgeous body onto my cock. She inhaled sharply as I filled her.

"The blindfold is the gift that keeps on giving" I said, and she smiled in return, then laughed deeply as I thrust into her, and I was sure it was her laughter that did me in. That melted my heart, absolutely and completely for this woman. I was there already, feeling everything for her, but for her to laugh like that during lovemaking, a joyous sound, sealed everything. I was a done deal when it came to her. She was the only woman I'd ever felt so much for, and I wanted her. Always.