long time

UH...so this is corrupted killer x passive night, this fluff/ angst (maybe lemon?) will be with bad ending killer (gray one) art by Mijunaa (follow them please they make amazing art-)

so this is corrupted killer x passive night, this fluff/ angst (maybe lemon?) will be with bad ending killer (gray one) art by Mijunaa (follow them please they make amazing art-)

Also bad ending killer is emotionless since he is the killer who got corrupted with the target soul. (The red one with a heart soul) even tho he's not every emotional he does really care for night, in his own special way- also bad ending (gray one) looks a little sad? Yeah dude is always rocking an emotionless expression, and doesnt talk much? Like spending his time alone, hes the big brother out of the them.

Also to make this easier on my self:

Bad end (aka BN) is the name for the gray killer

Good end (aka GN) for the red one alrigh

A few months back

"Killer...?" Nightmare yelled out looking for 'killer' well one of the killers? He didnt know two corrupted killers existing until recently, "what the fuck do you want??" Killer(GN) yelled lifting up out of the darkness holding some monster body that isnt dusted even tho they had a huge gap in there chest, "well you told me that...uh there was a diffrent version of you and-" nightmare stutter a bit feeling nerveous? "What? Oh yeah that gray snake bitch-" killer(GN) yelled as he throw the monster body away into a bush? "Gray snake?" Nightmare ask as he followed killer, seeing that he was walking with him also signalling for night to follow, "uh? Yeah some werid girl told us, If nightmare is an octopus then what are you? He said snakes? Anyway that is not the problem right, now so why do you wanna meet him?" Killer said as he stopped at a waterfall.

"Well? I know you dont forgive me for what happened but i can try and if you say there is two verisons of your corruption then I wanna find out?"

"Meh- why not? Your really starting to sound like your brother, anyway? Here, also before you go? He goes by as bad ending corrupted killer- and hes not very talkative"
Killer just opened a portal to were Bad ending was, nightmare was gonna ask more but then killer just left leaving nightmare at a portal.

Nightmare just sigh as he walked in opening up in a forest?? Nightmare just looked around and saw...killer-

It was just killer no goop? Killer just sat on a chair no expression on his face as he just stared at night, Nightmare was a taken a back... its been so long since he saw killer just normal? Nightmare wanted to cry but kept in just staring back at killer, "do you need something?" Killer ask breaking the eye contact, getting up from the chair and walking to nightmare closing the portal so no one else would come in?

"Uh...? Im nigh-"

"I can see that? But why are you here?" Killer ask looking down at nightmare, and only now did nightmare realise killer was  hella tall atleast for him.