A child...

Crescent walked down the hall of his 'home' staying in complete silence...

Killer had been killed a few weeks ago and lets just say its been rough, because nightmare is father of the year! Once killer died he immediately started going out with some skeleton named ccino? He completely ignored me and my brothers, only talking to use when we had a mission. Treating us like nothing- I just hate how quick he was to replace him so...

Whats the point in this anymore?

Crescent thought as he walked out the castle and into the near by forest just wanting to clear his mind and get over himself. Maybe hes just over reacting?

"Wait? Something Isnt right here?" Crescent whispered as he looked up to see see the trees looking wrong?? Crescent knew how this forest looked he would walk in it almost every day, well if he could and the trees didnt look the same? Crescent didnt even get his thoughts straight before he suddenlly got picked up thrown at the root of the tree being slamed getting knocked out? He last thing he saw was a black figure walk towards him, two large red circles...

You guys guess what happeneds next?

A. He gets killed and he meets killer again.

B. He wakes up to find he's with the corrupted killers?

C. He walks up in the cold forest and goes back home with nightmare...

D. Your own option-