d.w. ~ bunk beds

Tulsa, Oklahoma. Y/n's Campus (dorm room)
Tuesday, 1966.
12:02 a.m.

•••

"Damn, that was amazing." He breathed.

"It always is." I replied, giving him a kiss. "I hope you're roomate didn't feel the shaking." He whispered.

"She's a heavy sleeper, I'm pretty sure she's still sleeping." I said.

"Are you kidding me, Y/n? It is midnight and I'm supposed to have my peaceful sleep, I have a test and you knew that. I got woken up by a bloody earthquake, which I did think it was until I heard your boyfriend's extremely high pitch moan, higher than yours. Do you not understand the laws of physics? Gravity? No wonder you never liked physics in high school." My roommate said.

Me and Dallas was holding our laughs. "Sorry." I said.

"You two really couldn't hold it in, eh?" She said. "Next time, if I feel any slight of shaking or hear one more high pitch moan from your man, I will literally kick you out naked, and not let you in until the next morning." "Yes ma'am." Said Dallas.

"Now, I want Dallas to leave because I know y'all be having a second round if I go back to sleep" "Okay, okay. Gimme a sec." Dallas stands up and puts on his clothes. He gives me a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow, baby." He murmurs.

"Bye. Be careful." I said. He nodded then left.

"That wasn't the first time I felt shaking. This was probably the 7th time this month." She said. "What? You could hear us?" "Everything. Even your nasty ass dirty talks. What the fuck? You don't-- No one-- whatever. Never do that here at night without my permission."

"Okay! Jeez. I'm sorry." I said, covering myself with my blanket.