t.m. ~ dream vacation

Tulsa, Oklahoma ~ Paris, France

•••
"Hey rich girl!"

"Oh, shut up." I said, giving him a kiss.

"How's was your day?" "Same as always. History teacher being an ass, Math class was pure silence, Language was awkward and Science was fun." I said.

"And yours?" I asked. "Went to the DX to bug Steve and Sodapop, went back home to grab a bottle of beer, met up with Dally but he had to run and came here to pick you up."

"That explanation was better than the last one. I'm impressed." "Thank you." He said.

We got into his car and we drove back to my house. He hung around while I get cleaned up and changed into comfortable clothes.

He was sitting at the couch and I sat next to him as we share a beer and watch TV.

"Random question. Go." He suddenly said.

"What time is it?" I said. "Not random enough."

"Favorite type of flower." I ask again. "Orchids. Why is your kitchen a mess?" He asked me.

"My cat messed it up." I said.

"Dream vacation spot." I said.

"That is a very good question." He said as I giggle.

"I don't know." He thought about it for a while.

"How about Florida?" He said. "Oh come on! Think bigger! Florida is a go-to vacation spot." I said.

"Well uhh, Mexico."

"Beach type huh?" I asked. "Oh you know that." He said.

"Now you tell me."

"I have told you." "I forgot."

I roll my eyes. "Paris, Keith." I said.

"Oh yeah! Paris!" He said, "the city of love, you choose."

"No, that place is just pretty." I said.

"Wow, that's a good reason to go to a very popular city in the entire world." He said, sarcastically. I nudge him.

"Not just that. I've been there once. That was one of my best memories."

"Well, one day we'll both be bloody rich together, we'll be married and we can go anywhere we want." He said.

•••

"Y/n?" I heard him say. I turned around to see my beloved husband holding to glasses of wine.

He walked over to me and gave me a glass.

"Thanks." I gave him a kiss.

We watched the sun set from out balcony in Paris.

"I guess whatever you say is a wish come true, eh?" I said. "I guess so. Except for the wish that I wanted to go to Mexico."

"Please, you can make that come true yourself." I said as we laugh.

•••

This was kinda lame, but I just thought about this story as I wrote it down so. Yeah.

Anyways, planning to make a TMD imagine book but there's like so many characters but I'm considering it so yeah.

Anyways, love all u mfs.