twelve

ONCE they got their tickets, they were finally inside of the actual park. Every once and a while, Y/N and Junseo would stop and get pictures with everything they found cute. Sunwoo never complained and even took their pictures of them. It was adorable. She was adorable.

Like the K-Dramas, they couldn't help but buy those animal headbands. I mean, if you really wanted to immerse yourself in the moment, might as well. The three approached a small gift shop stand upon spotting a display of the headbands. Sunwoo grabbed one from the display, they were a pair of bunny ears.

The brunette kneeled down, carefully placing the headband on Junseo's small head before standing back up. Y/N gleamed, looking at her brother with the biggest smile on her face. "Ah! Junseo you look so cute." She exclaimed. The boy scowled but didn't bother to argue as he just left the ears on his head. Y/N the glanced over the display herself. Pulling out a pair, she hid them behind her back. "Sunwoo. Close your eyes for a second." The boy complied, shutting his eyes.

The girl tiptoed, placing the headband upon his head. "Okay! You can look now." Sunwoo opened his eyes before slightly bending down to check in reflection in the small mirror. On his headband were a pair of pink ears; pig ears. "You're never gonna let that die down, huh?" He guffawed, looking over to the girl who smiled right back at him. "Nope." She shook her head, sheepishly smiling.

"In that case..." Sunwoo trailed off, turning back to the display to grab one last pair. Then, he carefully placed them onto Y/N's head. This time, it was the girl's turn to take a look at herself in the mirror. It was a pair of dog ears. "You reminded me of one. So smiley and energetic." Sunwoo simply said. "Okay well, these look amazing on me." Y/N giggled, "I can't say that I don't agree."

Sunwoo walked inside and up to the counter, "Three headbands," he stated, the woman nodded her head, tapping everything into the cash register.

"16700 won correct?" Sunwoo asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Ah didn't you see the flyer? There's a family discount!"

"Oh, but we're no-"

"A family discount? Why that's so convenient!" Y/N interrupted now walking inside as well, holding Junseo in her arms with a smile.

The lady also smiled, finding the 'young family' adorable as she rang the three up.

Once they left the gift shop, Sunwoo raised an eyebrow at his date.

"What? I was saving you money." She playfully shrugged.

After exploring, they finally decided to get on some rides. After all, those were a highlight of themeparks. Junseo had ended up challenging the two older guardians over to a race towards one of the rides, to which Sunwoo was so completely immersed that he accidentally left behind his date in his dust. Of course it was something to laugh about. Something even funnier to laugh about was just how bad Sunwoo was with horror.

God the horror house was quite an experience. Junseo had once again dragged the pair over to this attraction, and while Sunwoo could hear the thumping of his heart, he ignored it, opting to put on his bravest face as a bluff. "Just hold onto me if you're scared, alright?" he said, though Y/N couldn't ignore the slight shakiness in his voice.

Opposite to the boy's words, Sunwoo found himself clinging onto the girl while they walked through the horror house. Junseo was fearless as he simply laughed along at the decorations that would pop out at their faces every minute. Sunwoo, on the other hand, screamed and yelled and fell to the ground more times than he could admit. Y/N was simply there to comfort the boy and get him through the duration of the horror house.

"Wooh! What a time!" Sunwoo gulped as he jogged the adrenaline inside of him out. "You were such a champ in there." Y/N giggled, handing the boy a water bottle. "Thank you." He said quickly, wiping away a bead of sweat that was falling from his flushed face. "Can I go play there?" Junseo asked, pointing towards a large kids jungle gym. "Yeah, of course." Sunwoo nodded. With this, Junseo was already sprinting over, causing his sister to immediately chase after him, her date not following too far behind.

He had definitely warmed up to Sunwoo, and probably even took a liking to him.

The couple absentmindedly watched as Junseo played around before bursting into conversation themselves. "Hey, I thought it was really cool of you to invite Junseo along." Y/N spoke first, turning her head to face Sunwoo.

"Yeah, it wasn't a problem. Might as well, you know?" Sunwoo shrugged, facing the girl as well. "This is the most fun I think he's had in a while... and for me too!" she grinned, "Well then, I'm glad I could make you two happy. And thanks for even agreeing to go on this date with me. That day at the café wasn't the first impression I was hoping to make on you, but hey, at least you thought it was cute." Sunwoo softly chuckled.

Y/N giggled, "Well, you're right. Besides, it'd be a funny thing to tell your friends, you know?"

"Yeah yeah," Sunwoo playfully shook his head, turning back to watch Junseo. Y/N did the same before speaking again.

"I think he approves of you now. Maybe next time we could go on a date together, just the two of us."