thirteen

"I think he approves of you now. Maybe next time we could go on a date together, just the two of us."

SUNWOO'S head whipped back at the girl. "You mean you wanna go on another date with me?!"

"Yeah, duh." She rolled her eyes. Sunwoo excused himself for a second, turning away to praise himself before turning back. "That's cool, or whatever..." He said with the utmost confidence.

At this point, Junseo had been walking back, yawning. Y/N glanced down at her phone to check the time. It was already getting late.

"We should get going, the park's gonna close soon." Sunwoo said. The couple stood up, Sunwoo held the tired boy in his arms whilst Y/N walked by his side. The ride back home in the cab was comfortable. Music softly played whilst Y/N slept, Sunwoo carefully moving her head to rest on his shoulder.

When they arrived to the L/N residence, Sunwoo gently shook the girl awake then helped her out of the car. Y/N held her brother's hand whilst she let him lead her to the front. Sunwoo followed along, wanting to make sure that she got inside before he left. He leaned against the taxi, absentmindedly shoving his hands into his pockets.

When Junseo pressed the doorbell, an old man opened the door, letting the little boy in. Before Y/N could enter, she told the man something before he nodded and shut the door. Sunwoo's brow quirked up as he watched the girl make her way back to him.

She gently took his hands out of his pocket and held them before looking him in his eyes. "Thanks Sunwoo."

Then, she did something that boy didn't expect. She got up on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on the boy's cheek. And now, before he could react she was already making her way back into her house.

Sunwoo's face flushed, he stumbled a little before letting himself back into the taxi.