carneval night (girlxboyxboy)

Wow over 1000 reads! 

thank you lovlies :)

-----------------------------

Des POV

Wow, there are so many people! How should I find my friends here? I pull my phone out to phone them but they don't answer it. Shit I shouldn't went alone to the toilets in the first place!

I'm so stupid! What am I supposed to do now? There is nobody who I know and lots of drunken guys who can't stop staring at my ass.

Like hell can't a girl goes around without getting her ass slapped every second? Perverts!

'Hey!', a guy at my left calls and pulls me to him. I pull my hands free and slap him in the face. 'Hey. I didn't want to do anything to you. You looked lost so I wanted to ask if I can help you but it seems like you don't need me.'

'I'm sorry. I thought you were one of those pervs.' I say meaning every word. He isn't the best looking guy but he's definitely cute with his blond hair and blue eyes.

'I'm Jace' he says smiling brightly at me. 'Hi Jace. I'm Des'

'So you need any help?' 'Well I lost my friends and the pricks won't pick up their phones. I mean why do they have them if they can't even pick up?' I ask him angrily. I think the alcohol I drunk earlier starts to kick in now.

'Come on. Let's get something to drink maybe we meet your friend on the way' he suggests. I know I shouldn't drink anymore but I can't resist the puppy eyes he gives me so I went with him to the next club.

The music blears through the speakers and the people dance to it wildly. Jace takes my hand and pulls me to the bar. He sits down and places me on his lap. Normally I would complain but Jace is just too comfortable.

Sigh. 'A beer and a ‘Havana’ for the lady please' Jace tells the barkeeper who comes back with our drinks only a minute later.

I eye the drink suspicious but it looks too good to let it stay there untouched. I take a sip and wow this tastes good! So I take another and another.

I feel Jace starts chuckling and turn around to look at him. 'What's so funny?' I ask him pouting. 'Nothing. Just take it slow.' he says chuckling even more.

'Let's go dancing' I shout exciting and jump up to pull him to the dance floor. 'You change your mood very quick.' Jace states but I just ignore him. I want to dance now! 'Party' I scream.

He's a talented dancer! I start to grind on the guy I just met. But who cares? I just want to have a fun night. We dance a while but it's getting hotter in here every second.

Why is it so hot in here? They don't want to... Wait! 'They want to cook us Jace. We have to get out of here before they can eat me. I'm just to delicious for them! Take me outta herrr!' I scream and jump on him.