An Angles Love (boyxboy)

This is a boyxboy one shot. If you don't like gays I suggest you don't read it.

Anyway have fun reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan’s POV

I was watching him went to school. I was watching him since the day sixteen years ago when he was born. I loved him since the day he was born.

I’m his guardian angel. I shouldn’t love him, it’s just not right. But I can’t help it. And since I knew he was gay I didn’t want to change it. Since that day, I often went to god to ask him for permission to become a human. Every time I went to him, he gave me the same answer. “Wait and be patient. Your time will come. Keep an eye on Ryan and make sure he stays safe. You are going to know when your time comes.”

I did as he asks of me and kept sure that Ryan stood safe. I’m waiting since that day I went to ask for the first time. I’m waiting for two years now. And still my time hadn’t come.

I watched him and his best friend Sarah, an African girl with blond hair, enter the school and like every day the jocks of the school started to bully him. “Hey faggot where is our homework?” one of them asked frightening. Without a word he handed him the papers and turned to walk away. Before he could a big blond guy pulled him back rudely. “It’s impolite to walk away without greeting, right guys?” he asks his friends laughing. “Yeah I think we should teach him a lesson.”

I just could stay there and watch. As long as they didn’t hurt him badly I couldn’t help him. Rules are rules. But Sarah is one of a though girl. “Let him be Logan. Or should I tell your mother what you did last year at prom? I think this would be an interesting conversation” she told him smiling brightly. The Logan guy put his mouth to Ryan’s ear and whispered “This time I’m letting you go but next time you aren’t going to be this lucky.” He pushed Ryan in the lockers next to him and walked away with his friends.

Ryan’s blue orbs showed no emotions. He learned very well to hide them from the others. But I knew him better and could clearly see how hurt he was. I wanted nothing more than take him in my arms and tell him that all things are going to be ok. But as an angel I wasn’t able to do such things. I could just watch, as always.

Luckily the school day went by without any other issues. Ryan and Sarah went home together because they lived next to one another. As the two of them walked on the pavement and chatted about their history teacher I walked behind them looking for any threat.

I didn’t listen to their little conversation till I heard Ryan gasp. “You know I’m gay” “You never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. So how do you know you are not at least bi?” Ryan just looked at her in disbelief. “It’s just like you never had a girlfriend and know you are straight.” He argued. “I don’t know if I’m straight. Maybe I’m bi to” Sarah told him shrugging like she would talk about shoes.

“I’m not bi!” “Let me prove it to you” Sarah said. She didn’t let him say something against it and pressed her lips against his. I gasped in shock at the same time as Ryan. “I thought you were my best friend!” Ryan shouted as tears started to fell from his eyes. How could she do this? She knew exactly how sensible Ryan is.