Guess who love you (Part 1) (girlxboy)

So the first one shot...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Laura’s POV

I stood up as the train arrives and got in with my two cousins Sky and Maddie. We entered the first cabin but there were no free spots. So we went to the second. But there were no free spots either. We went to search for a free cabin but it seemed like the whole train was filled with people. At the end we found three free spots in the front.

We sat down and looked at the people in our cabin and wow. They were hot. This had to be a dream. They looked at our expressions and smiled. “Want to have some fun?” one of the six boys asked. Yeah this definitely had to be a dream – a good one. I’m single and haven’t had fun for a long time so why not. “Of course.” I said as sexy as possible.

My cousins looked at me shocked. What? They didn’t know this side of me? Now they know. Sky’s expression turned into a smile. She always liked to flirt so she got over my new side quickly. Maddie, well, she isn’t one of those girls who get it on with every guy and she’s also the youngest of us.

The guy who spoke motioned me to come to sit with him. I got up and walked up to him to sit on his lap. As I sat down he laid his hands on my hips and pressed his lips to my neck. Wow, he didn’t like to waste time. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of his lips.

 I saw how the guy next to me stood up and sat next to Sky. She smiled at him and he grabbed her to place her on his lab. The boy I sat on began searching for my soft spot. As he found it I let out a gasp and he began sucking the spot to leave a mark.

A small moan left my lips and I turned around to connect our lips. He had the softest lips I have ever felt. He bit soft onto my lower lip and I opened my mouth to let him in. Quickly he stuck his tongue in and started wrestling my own. After a while I let him win and he explored my mouth. He tasted like strawberries and I grabbed his light brown hair to pull him closer. He felt so good!

After a while I pulled back to catch my breath. I looked to Sky and saw her making out with the blond guy next to her. As I looked over to Maddie I was shocked to see her kissing one of the guys to. Didn’t think that she would do that. But whatever. I had better things to do than to look at them. The other guys just sat there casually as if they couldn’t see us making out.

I turned to meet the stare of a pair of blue orbs. “Do you like what you see?” He asks as I let my gaze wander over his body. “Have seen better” I said shrugging. That was a lie. He was the hottest thing that I ever laid my eyes on. With his brown hair, blue eyes, flawless skin and a well-built body he looked like a god to me.

“Don’t lie to me little one” he mumbled in my ear seductively. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. Suddenly I felt his mouth on my earlobe and his hands on my breasts. I gasp escaped my mouth. He chuckled.

Two can play this game, I thought and let my hands wander under his shirt. I let my fingers roam over his six pack. Mhh… delicious. As he began to massage my breasts I pressed my lips to his once more to stop a moan from coming out.

As I licked down his neck the train stopped and all guys stood up immediately. “See ya!” The brown haired one told with a smirk plastered on his beautiful face and gave me a small paper. They left and I looked at the paper. He gave me his telephone number. I’m definitely going to phone him. “That was. Wow.” Sky muttered.  “Yeah it was” I said smiling.

“Never knew you were like this” she teased me. “You don’t know everything about me” I told her smirking. I turned to look at Maddie. “I never thought you were like this” I said. “You don’t know everything.” She said smiling at me.

---------------------------------------------------

Part 1; Part 2 comes soon... ;))