Part 8

Hunter frowned as he thought to himself. He then decided to go and see Tye and find out for himself. He decided to ninja sneak over to their shop and look around. Once inside, he looked around and saw a practically empty store with the windows blacked out. He saw no crushed boxes or anything that supported Tye's earlier claim that she had fallen onto. Of course, they could've cleaned up by now but.. why was it so empty?

He suddenly heard voices coming from somewhere and hid himself just in time to see a wall panel slide open and Dani emerge from behind it. "Ugh.. where is she? We should be training to defeat  the rangers, not galavanting off to who knows where!" Hunter's eyes widened and his heart sank. They were the Eclipse Rangers. Then did that mean that Tye was just using him to bait the other rangers?

Just then, Tye entered the shop, still limping slightly and stopped in front of Dani. "Uh, hey Dani! What's.." Dani sighed, "Don't 'what's up' me. Where did you go? We have more training to do!" Tye frowned, "I went to get some fresh air. Your last "training session" messed up my leg. I had to go get it looked at by a pro." Dan then frowned with remorse, "I.. I didn't realize that I actually hurt you that much. Are you ok?" Tye nods, "Yeah, I sprained my ankle so I won't be active for a while. I'm probably gonna miss my date with Hunter too." Dani looked at Tye in shock/horror, "You were going to go on a date with a Power Ranger?! We're sworn enemies!"

Tye frowned again, "Well I.. why are we doing this. They're our friends. They would help us if we asked them. Maybe we should.." Dani hissed, "No!! Its none of their buisness. Plus, we already promised our loyalty to Lothor." Tye glared at Dani, "No, YOU promised OUR loyalty without even consulting with me! I want help finding Uncle Jake and his ninja school as badly as you do. The others can help us. Besides, Lothor has been collecting ninja schools, how do we know he didn't take ours too?"

Dani slapped Tye across the cheek, causing Hunter to wince at the 'smack' sound. Tye looked at Dani in shock as tears flowed down her face and Dani looked in shock/horror at what she had just done. "Tye.. I didn't mean.." Tye glared at Dani, "Don't! If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't have done it in the first place!" Tye turns her back to Dani, "I'm going to talk to the Rangers and tell them everything. They'll help more than Lothor has. I know it.." 

As she foolishly walked off, Dani, angry and enraged at Tye went to attack her but was blocked by Hunter. Tye whipped around and gasped at Hunter vs Dani. "Hunter!!" "Go! Run! I've got her." Dani smirked, "Oh you think so do you?" Dani side-kicked Hunter into the ground before she was tackled by Tye, who had Dani pinned. Tye looked over her shoulder at Hunter, "Go! Warn the rangers! Tell them everything. I'll be ok. And know that if next time we meet and I attack you, its NOT me. NOW GO!!"

Hunter reluctantly runs off, leaving Tye to deal with Dani. Hunter ninja streaks across town a bit, to make sure he wasn't being followed, before ending up at Ninja Ops and stumbles inside, causing his brother to catch him. "Hunter?! What happened??" Hunter panted, "Its.. its them! They ARE the Eclipse Rangers." Tori and Dustin frowned sadly, Shane looked stoic but had a hint of sadness. Shane spoke up, "What exactly happened?" As Hunter was sat down, he explained everything to the others.

When he finished, Tori looked worried, "Should we.. should we see if Tye is ok?" Shane sighed, "As much as I want to.. I don't know if we should believe the story or not." Dustin frowned, "Well, maybe some of us should risk it. We won't know anything just by standing here all day." Everyone looked at Dustin in shock, to which Dustin replied with, "What?"

!End of Part 8!