Part 5

Lothor was sitting on his throne, getting a light buff and trim on his nails when his Eclipse Rangers teleported in. They both bowed in respect before looking upon him. The Solar Ranger spoke first, "Master. We have found the location of the lost Eclipse Zords." Lothor looked at them, "Then why have you not retrieved them?" The Lunar Ranger answered, "They are in a place that can only be revealed by the next eclipse. The next eclipse is in two days." Lothor groaned and rolled his eyes before he looked back at his rangers again, "Then you had be ready for when that time comes! And take Zurgane and his Kelzacks with you!" They both bowed again, "Yes master!" They teleport away as Lothor continues his nail treatment.

~Ninja Ops~

The rangers arrive at Ninja Ops at the behest of their Sensei. Shane is the first to speak, "So Sensei, why are we all here? Did something happen?" Sensei sighed, "Not yet. But in two days, an eclipse will happen and reveal the location portal to the lost Eclipse Zords." Tori frowned, "And let me guess, the only ones who can use or even control them are the Eclipse Rangers." Sensei nods, "You are correct Tori. We must not allow them to get ahold of those zords while they are under the control of Lothor." Dustin nods, "But how do we do that?" Hunter sighs, "We just have to distract them long enough for the eclipse to end." Cam nods, agreeing with Hunter, "He's right. The eclipse only lasts an hour and a half." Blake winces, "Are you sure we can hold them off for that long?" Shane replies, "We have to."

~Two Days Later~

The Eclipse Rangers were waiting at the hidden entrance point with Zurgane and his army of Kelzacks. He looks over to the Eclipse Rangers, "Now remember the plan. We handle the rangers.." "And we head for the zords. We understand general." The Lunar Ranger finishes. Then, just as the eclipse was starting and the portal appeared, the Rangers showed up and Zurgane attacked with Kelzacks in tow.

As the Eclipse Rangers quickly made their way to the portal, they were stopped by the Green Samurai Ranger, "You two aren't getting anywhere near those zords!" The Solar Ranger scoffed, "Please. Those zords are ours and no one is getting between us and them." They all got into a fighting stance and attacked. The Lunar attacked in the front while the Solar attacked at the back. The Samurai managed to injure the Solar but the Lunar best the Samurai into the ground. They ran past the fallen Samurai and into the portal towards their zords.

The Lunar entered and activated her zord, which was a wolf. The Solar entered and activated her zord, which was a tiger. The exited the portal in their zords while the rangers watched in despair. Tori yelled out, "Oh no! We're too late!" Dustin groaned, "What do we do now Shane?" Shane replied, "We take Cam back to Ninja Ops then return in our zords. Its our only option since Cam is too injured to fight." They all teleported out as the Eclipse Rangers laughed in triumph from inside their new zords.