Part 4

({The pic above is Dani(Left) and Tye(Right).})

~ Storm Chargers ~

The rangers were all hanging out at Storm Chargers.. well, Tori, Cam and Shane were hanging out while Dustin, Hunter and Blake worked. They had been quietly discussing strategies to beat the Eclipse Rangers when Dani walked in with a tired looking girl following behind her.

Tori looked up and smiled softly, "Dani! Tye!" She waved over at them. Dani smiled and walked over to where they were sitting, dragging the girl, Tye, behind her. Dani sat next to Tori while Tye sat next to Cam. Tye yawned behind her hand and blinked, finally looking to her left and sees Tori, "Oh.. Hi Tori. Long time no.." She yawned behind her hand again, "See. Sorry about that."

Tori chuckled, "That's ok. Let me guess, you had another long night partying?" Dani answered for Tye, "Actually, believe it or not, she stayed up last night studying." Tori blinked, "Really? What are you studying?" Tye yawned behind her hand again, " I'm studying General Contracting. I want to learn how to rebuild older houses back to life. I got the idea from seeing all the old houses and buildings in disrepair as we traveled."

Cam looked at her, "Wow. That sounds cool. Not a lot of people are willing to restore old houses these days." Tye shrugged but smiled at him, "Thanks. I see potential where others just don't. I always have." Cam smiled, "That's a good quality to have. At least, it is in my book."

Tye gave Cam a tired grin, "You're a pretty cool guy. Not my type but a pretty cool guy none the less. What's your name?" Cam sighed, "Cam and thanks." Tye shrugs, "Hey, at least I was upfront about it." Cam nods, "True." Shane decided to speak up just then, "Sooo... Dani. How have you been?" Dani looked over at Shane, "Fine. We traveled around for a bit, looking for rare fabrics and thrills. Met some... interesting people. But, I did miss home. Didn't you, Tye?"

Tye just shrugged, "I guess. I'm too tired to think at the moment." Dani laughed, "You're always tired though!" Tye pouted, "Am not. I'm fully awake at night." Tori also laughed, "Your days and nights are really mixed up." Tye nods, "I know. I am currently trying to fix that problem."

Tori nods with a smile, "I can see that. Good luck." Tye nods, "Thanks." Just then, Hunter and Blake decide to take a break and sit down. Blake sits down in-between Shane and Tori while Hunter sat down next to Tye. Hunter looks at Tye with a small smirk, "Hi there." Tye smirks back, "Hi yourself."

Blake snorted, "Smooth bro." He looked at Dani, "I'm guessing you two must be Dani and Tye?" Dani nods, "That would be us. Its nice to meet you um.." Blake gave a small smile, "I'm Blake and this is my brother Hunter." Hunter waves, "Nice to meet you." Tye nods with a smile, "Likewise. So, how long have you guys lived in Blue Bay Harbor? I don't remember seeing you guys before."

Blake answers, "It hasn't been that long I think. Only a few months." Tye nods, "Cool, cool. Have you guys checked out the night life here yet? It's pretty great." Dani rolls her eyes, "Trust you to think of the night life." Tye shrugs, "Meh. Its just how I am." Hunter responds, "No. We haven't actually checked out the night life here. Too busy working during the day and sleeping at night." Tye frowns, "Too bad. It's really great. I can show around the clubs sometimes when I'm not studying. If you like." She winks at Hunter.

Hunter smirks, "Is that an offer of a date?" Tye smirks right back, "If you play your cards right blondie." Dani clears her throat, "On that note, it's time to leave." Tori frowns, "Already?" Dani nods, "We still have to get the shop ready and opened again. We're actually taking a break at the moment." Tori nods and Tye smiles at her, "We'll come see you guys again. Or you guys can come over to the shop and hang out sometime." Tori nods, "Ok, see you later then."

Dani and Tye stand up. Dani nods at Tori and looks at Blake and Hunter, "It was nice to meet you guys. Hope to see you again sometime." Tye nods in agreement before winking at Hunter and leaves with Dani. Blake smirks at his brother before looking at Tori, "Well they seemed cool. They talked about a shop?" Tori nods, "Yeah. They own and run a custom swimsuit shop. Its actually nearby. They make custom swimsuits for people and they're really good at it. Well, Dani is. Tye mostly helps by taking orders. They left to travel and find rare fabrics awhile ago and had to temporarily shut it down while they were gone."

Blake nodded and sees Kelly approaching. Kelly looked at Blake and Hunter, "We just got a delivery so it's back to work boys." Hunter nods, "You got it. C'mon bro." He gets up as does Blake who looks back at Tori, "See ya later." Tori smiles, "Later guys." They head to the back while Tori watches TV with Cam and a dejected Shane.

!END OF PART 4!