Part 1

~ Lothor's Ship ~

The evil ninja master known as Lothor was pacing angrily. His generals and two nieces watched him warily. He finally stopped pacing and turned sharply towards his throne where his nieces and generals were, causing them to jump. "Those rangers have foiled my plans for the last time!" Marah, one of his nieces, asked him, "What are you going to do uncle?"

Lothor started to pace again, this time in thought. He snapped his fingers as an idea popped into his head, "I know. The Eclipse Rangers! They can finish off those pesky rangers for good!" Kapri, his other niece, frowned slightly with fear, "The Eclipse Rangers? But they're from one of the strongest ninja academies ever!" Lothor grinned evilly, "I know. Come to me my Eclipse Rangers!" Two streaks of light shot upwards from Earth and headed for Lothor's ship.

Two female rangers appeared before Lothor. One was clad in gold trimmed with silver, the other was silver and trimmed in gold. They were the Solar and Lunar Eclipse Rangers. They bowed down to Lothor until he motioned them to stand, which they did. The evil ninja master spoke to them, "I have a task for you two." The Solar ranger spoke, "What do you need us to do, Master Lothor?" Lothor grinned, "I need you girls to destroy the power rangers!" The Lunar ranger nods, "As you wish, Master Lothor." They soon streaked back to Earth as Lothor began to laugh evilly.

~ Blue Bay Harbor Skate Park ~

Shane, the red wind ranger, was currently doing some sick skateboard tricks while his friends and fellow rangers cheered him on. Dustin, the yellow wind ranger, cheered his pal on, "Awesome dude!" Tori, the aqua blue wind ranger, agreed with Dustin, "Yeah Shane! That last trick was great!" Shane smiled and stopped before walking over to his friends. He high-fived Dustin just as Blake, the navy blue thunder ranger, and his brother Hunter, the crimson thunder ranger, walked up to them.

Blake spoke up first, "Hey guys! What's up?" Shane greeted the brothers with a high-five, "Man you guys missed it! I was catching some serious air time!" Hunter chuckled, "Sorry we missed it." Dustin was about to speak when their morphers went off. They all looked around before Shane answered, "Go for Shane." Cam, the green samurai ranger, spoke, "Hey guys. Sorry to ruin your fun but we have trouble at the quarry." Shane sighs, "We're on our way." Cam replies back, "I'll meet you guys there." Shane nodded to the others, who nodded back, "Let's go guys!"

~Blue Bay Harbor  Quarry ~

The rangers met up with Cam and looked around. Dustin spoke, "So where is everyone? I thought there was trouble?" As soon as he finished his last sentence, the ground behind them exploded, knocking them off their feet. Shane groaned as he started to get up, "You had to say it, didn't you?" Dustin groaned, "Me and my big mouth."

Suddenly, two figures walked out of the smoke. Tori looked up, "Who's that?" The two figures revealed themselves and started to laugh. The rangers stood back up. Shane glares at them from behind his visor, "What's so funny?" The Solar ranger spoke first, "You, that's what. I can't believe that you are the ones who keep our master from controlling the Earth. Pathetic." Cam growled, "Why you..!" Hunter held Cam back, "Hold up Cam! These girls are dangerous." Blake nods, "Yeah. They were trained at the Eclipse Academy. Lothor destroyed their academy with a surprise attack and brainwashed their rangers." Hunter nods, "They're known for being the strongest of all Ninja Academies."

The Lunar ranger chuckled, "He's right. We are the best and we're about to show you why." They both attacked the rangers without warning, making them fall to the ground, de-morphed and unconscious. The Solar ranger smirked from behind her visor, "Consider this a warning. Next time, we will destroy you!" They both laughed and disappeared, leaving the rangers alone and unconscious.

!END OF PART 1!