Chapter one: happy endings

Our litter had all moved on to start there own stories, star and I were living peacefully with our pack. Its all happy endings for us. Or so we thought, you see being a wolf, especially one like us, will never be a happy ending until the final battle to death. Generations of us have tried and failed. if you think I'm on about master Zeddan your wrong. He is dead, who I  am talking about is one of the most viscous packs out there called the "fire heart" pack. they don't sound to bad,right? That's were your wrong, they are the dark wolves.

They aren't just dark wolves, they have powers of evil much stronger than mine and stars. neither of us would ever stand a chance against them. 

Star and I were finally going to stand up to our deepest darkest fears. we both knew we would most likely die trying, but we have no choice it's our only hope to free the wolves of light from this dark abyss.

Dark times were upon us. the dark wolves had destroyed everything there was almost nothing, there wasn't a regular wolf around for miles, they had either been brutally slaughtered or manipulated to become one of them. if the wolves of light(my kind) could somehow defeat the dark wolves all the dead wolves spirits would be freed and the wolves under control of firedheart, there leader, would return to there normal state without remembering these experiences.

The night was drawing near and we needed to rest if we were going to challenge firedheart. it was hard to tell day and night anymore as the sun never shon anymore. the grass isn't as green and luscious as it used to be. All the wolves miss the times of the light wolves, but they are gone and only we can do something about it, after all I am the chosen one, I do have dark blood in me. my father was a master of the dark arts and I inherited that but would never use it. Now is the time to practise dark magic of I want to free my wolves!