Chapter four: flash backs

I love exited tho cove with a lot on my mind. I felt sudden dismay inside of me... Later that night I went for w long walk, I walked up to the top of the near by mountain,Mt skyloft, I sat u there and looked up at the stars. I thought about all my siblings. I felt tears come to my eyes, I tried so desperately to hold them back. I remember what my sister once told me "every tear is a drop of rain".
"I am so lonely and so sad.... AND YOUR THE REASON THAT IM FEELING BAD!" I yelped at the sky.

I watched as the blu and red mixed together in my fur and my vision went blurry for a minuet. I walked over to a near by puddle and looked down at my reflection. The red and blue had merged together and made purple and one of my eyes was red and one of ,y eyes was blue. I knew now I could used my dark and light powers together in combo moves, I would just have to find the knowledge out myself.

I knew sensai wouldn't tell me how to use my powers, he expected me to figure them out. He believe it would make me more powerful, I could see where he was coming from but how... I guess when the time was right I would find out!

Later on that night when I went asleep I had flash backs, but they where things that had never happened I was just a wolf cub in these situations that had never happened to me before. Then I realised they where things that had happened to the wolves captured by the dark ones. I saw the foxes with the spectrum eyes... I hated what was happening! Blazing fires and smoke chocking the wolves and foxes, the violence and aggression from the dark ones... The blood shed and lost lives!

I woke up in a cold sweat. My heart was pounding; I was panting and gasping. I was glad the horrific nightmare was over. I must not lose my sanity! I am their last hope!