Chapter two: no dawn no dusk

The dawn came but the sun did not. I missed the warmth beating down on my fur and face. The ground felt cold and dry underneath my paws. All around was dull, it felt so lifeless and sad, almost like the land its self had become depressed.

I walked around searching for star but I couldn't find her. I howled her name several times but no reply.
"Star? Star? STAR!?" I barked, but still no reply.

I walked around for a while, I looked in the meadows it was her favourite place to be she loved the breeze and the pretty little clovers and Daisy's that grew in the fields among the tall grass.

To my relief I found her.
" there you are! You scared me half to death!" I exclaimed.
" sorry. I needed some alone time for a bit. My thoughts were clouded with darkness.." she whispered softly
" I know what your mean..." I replied
" I know I shouldn't go off with out telling you Gabu, I'm sorry it's just I feel So much more free out in the big open fields. you know what I mean, it takes me away to when I was a young pup with no worries or fears!" She howled excitedly.
" I know, I too wish I was a pup again, but I need to focus to train up to defeat firedheart!" I barked.
" yes I met someone who can help you. follow me!" She whispered intently.

I followed star through an under grove to a water fall. It looked completely untouched by the dark wolves. a fox walked out indent of me. he was small compared to a wolf, he had big ears and a bushy tail. He had magnificent eyes, they were every colour of the spectrum. they were mind blowingly beautiful I felt dazed by them. he's fur was a caramel yellow and he hate white socks and a white tip on his ears and tail.

He sat down in front of me.
"Hello Gabu I have been expecting you for a long time chosen one. My name is Sensai." He huffed
I stared t him for a couple of moments then spoke slowly and softly