Chapter three: let us begin

"Please teach me to use my powers of the dark wolves"I pleaded
"As you wish. You are our last hope young Gabu... let us begin!" He barked

I followed him through a dark damp cave filled with bats and rats. I felt one run across my paws, it tickles but I wanted to find it to kill it.

We exited out into a beautiful cove with astonishing flowers growing on the vines and hanging down off the trees and bushes. we walked towards an old training ground used by the my descendants of dark and the light wolves. Sensai walked towards me and bowed his head.
"When two dark wolves meet they must bow there head. as sign of respect and maturity." he spoke with a calm voice

I bowed my head. then the fight began. he began by shooting dark Rays at me. when they hit me they penetrated into my skin and left me feeling weak and helpless. I still didn't know how to use my dark powers, so all I could do was use my powers of light and hope for the best. the blue beam shot into him but left him looking almost unharmed. his fur began to freeze over and he was stunned for a short time. I used this time to think deep.
"Come on Gabu, you can do this, you just have to think like a dark wolf would." I whispered to myself.
I thought as hard as I could and then to my amazement my fur began to change to red instead of blue. I had activated my powers of the dark wolves inside of me!
I watched as the power surged through my body and shot out onto Sensai. he went flying up into the air and then plummeted back down to the ground. he smacked the ground with a loud hard thud.

He stood up and then began his words of wisdom.
"Well down young wolf. you have learnt quickly and will go far in this world. I really do believe you are our chosen one!" He huffed.
"Thank you Sensai, I believe the wolves of light stand a chance again in repossessing our rightful land!" I barked.
"Yes I do believe both wolves and foxes have a chance once again, you have bought new hope and light Gabu and I thank you for that." he puffed
"Are there other foxes like you?" I asked.
" yes. there were many of us, all of us were a sacred guardian. every single fix had the whole spectrum in there eyes, it was a gift from the sun god lord frith. but one day a terrible evil came and struck the land of the foxes, many of us fell others taken away by the dark lords. even to this day those foxes are still living as the slaves of the dark ones. but you Gabu have given me hope that they can once again  be free. of you manage to free them they will guide you to the light at the end of the tunnel." Sensai howled.

"Who are these dark ones?" I asked.
" they are many of hundreds... Killers all the same... they are the dark spirits of those foxes who lost there sanity.." he spoke with hate but sadness at the same time.
"Don't worry I will free the foxes!" I reassured.